Search results

  1. Illinois Used GTPE Wheels and tires w/ TPMS $1500

    Wheels have no damage, come with TPMS and center caps. These are removed from my 2021 GTPE which I sold last month. Tires have 18,000mi on them and have some life left. One tire had a nail removed and repaired the correct way by discount tire. Tires have some life left in them. Asking $1500 for...
  2. Iowa FS: GT Performance Wheels & Winter Tires

    what you end up getting for these? I have a set of these wheels with factory tires I'm going to get rid of.
  3. 2023 GTPE Alignment & new car issues

    Hugging the right on BC1.2 is not normal from what I’ve read. I thought 1.2 fixed that issue
  4. Illinois Sold: WTB Mach- E GT Wheel Aero cover

    Any have a set of aero covers for their stock gt wheels they are looking to get ride off?
  5. Stop Safely Now (HVBJB): Mach-E Owners Biggest Fear - Facts and Info Thread

    Just got my car back from HVJB replacement. Over all decent experience. Repair took 10 days and the broke a connector and had to wait a couple days for that to come in. One thing of note is they installed a remanufactured part and not a “new” part. Have other folks had a remanufactured part...
  6. Illinois WTB 19" Premium Wheel Take offs In Chicago area

    Thanks but I am looking for a complete set of 19" wheels, tires and TPMS. Appreciate the offer.
  7. Illinois WTB 19" Premium Wheel Take offs In Chicago area

    Unfortunately need to be 19” wheels. Cr1 are 18” I believe
  8. Faulty math article on EV v ICE

    Your pv array cost you nothing?
  9. Chicago area HVJB repair

    Called 8 dealer to get it in asap yesterday. Freindly Ford took the car yesterday. Provided a f150 as a loaner, diagnosed the car this morning and ordered the part. They estimate the car will be ready Friday afternoon. If this timeframe holds true I highly recommend them.
  10. Chicago area HVJB repair

    Just got the dreaded service now warning on my GTPE. I was cruising at 70mph on the highway Saturday with no DCFC recently. I am not to hard on the car. I have averaged 3.1kwh/mi since purchasing 7000mi ago Has anyone in the Chicago area had theirs replaced and had a good experience with their...
  11. Illinois Sold: WTB 19" Premium Wheel Take offs In Chicago area

    Looking for any 19" wheel and tire w/ TPMS take off set from a Mach-E. Low Mileage preferred. I'm just south of Chicago and could drive 2hrs or so to pick up. Let me know if you have anything laying around. transaction would be via pay pal goods and services. Thanks!
  12. Why is the wireless charging so bad?

    Your phone is likely using a lot of processing power to run apple carplay or android auto, playing music and running maps. So your phone is trying to charge wirelessly while under heavy load. Phone has no chance. My phone even gets warm and chargers slow when I use a cord in the car.
  13. Darren Palmer: 5-second limit on full power acceleration will be "changed"

    We a need forum mods to delete any post about the frunk button that’s not in a dedicated frunk button thread. This has become beyond annoying and people need to let it go already.
  14. 100% battery only 187 miles!?

    drive 65-7 on the drive 65-70 on the hwy. floor the car occasionally. probably drive 75% of the time in whisper and the other 25% in unbridled. And EPA doesnt rate cars at 80mph so that speed is irrelevant to the EPA rating. I was replying to your comment. Not the OPs
  15. 100% battery only 187 miles!?

    My wife and I both have GTPEs with 16k and 19k miles on them. both are averaging 3.1kwh per mi above the EPA rating for the car. We hit 260mi on a charge with no issue.
  16. Musk Quadruples Bus Voltage - any thoughts?

    Very old news and to my knowledge only applies to the cyber truck right now. Tesla is pretty cool because they can pivot and innovate so much because they have almost complete control of their supply chains.
  17. How long do you plan to keep your Mach-E?

    Trade in value has absolutely shit the bed the last month. KBB says 38-42k for my 2021 GTPE with 15k miles. Carvana just offer $30,350 to sell to them. So now I’ll like drive it until 100k plus miles some I’ll lose my ass trading it in. Debating on getting the grainger extended warranty soon
  18. If not a Mach-E (or other EVs), what to buy today

    id argue it’s actually a better value that the Mach-e. Although I much prefer the Mach-e at the current pricing and full 7500 credit the model y pretty hard to beat.