- MODEL YEAR
- MODEL & TRIM
- Mach-E GTPE
- Iconic Silver
- Standard Range / Extended Range
- Extended Range
- AWD / RWD
- MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
- Replaced the splined bolts that attach the front struts to the wheel knuckles with regular bolts (and painted them black). This gives a bit of play when tightening the bolts to add a bit more negative camber. Replaced OEM front and rear sway bars with Steeda adjustable bars. Have them set on the max setting. Replaced OEM springs with H&R sport springs which lowered the car 3/4".
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Changed out the OEM wheels and tires with Signature Precision Series SV706 in gloss black. I have a staggered setup of 20"x9" ET33 up front and 20"x10.5" ET47 in the rear. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 4 NO Acoustic 275/40/20 front, 315/35/20 rear. About the weight on the new setup, I saved a total of 12 lbs. The Signature wheels are about 8 lbs. less each than the OEM wheels however the tires are quite a bit wider and slightly heavier. Painted the light gray area on the hat of the rotors plus the rear dust shield satin black so would look better behind the open designed black wheels.
Edit: Aug 4, 2022 changed out my wheels for a new set. Same Signature SV706 in gloss black but with a polished aluminum face (they call it diamond cut) and they are a medium concave this time. Same wheel sizes and just used the Michelin tires from the previous wheels on the new ones.
- MODS - EXTERIOR
- Removed the Mach-E badges on the doors. Tinted all the reflectors, with 20% film. Replaced rear license plate with a Reviver electronic license plate. Drilled two 2" access holes (then capped them) above the LVB positive and negative connections in the frunk. Eliminated the Pedestrian Audio Alert sound and back up beeping by replacing the speaker with a resistor. Added front and rear mud flaps. Applied gloss black vinyl wrap to upper area of rear tail light sections and liftgate. Tinted upper sections of tail lights. Replaced the liftgate GT emblem with a custom painted Ford Oval in Iconic Silver and gloss black. All exterior paint treated with Ceramic Pro 9H ceramic coating.
- MODS - INTERIOR
- Tinted front driver and passenger windows with 30% film to closely match the OEM rear tinted windows (it is a little lighter). Completely sound deadened the interior with both Dynamat and Dynaliner in the doors, cargo area and rear quarter panels. Added blue ambient lighting in the rear door storage area to match the lighting in the front doors. I only use the blue color for my ambient lighting so installed blue LED's in the rear door storage area. Had Exclusive Steering custom make a steering wheel in black leather with performance gray Alcantara on the upper part and lower trim section and silver stitching to match the rest of the interior. Had the center section of the console armrest covered in performance gray Alcantara. Removed the warning stickers on the visors. Added a sunshade for the glass roof from Tesmanian. Covered the carpeted cargo quarter panels with CanvasBack protection and have their fold out rear bumper protector. Covered the rear seat backs and cargo floor with AOSK's protectors. Replaced OEM floor mats with Lloyd black Lux mats. Added wireless car charger under armrest. Replaced the Max Defrost button on the headlamp switch panel with a liftgate button from and Explorer switch panel and wired it to open/close the liftgate. Changed the dedicated Parking button to activate the cameras. Added AOSK's sport pedal covers and dead pedal cover. Installed Ice Blue EL accent lighting on all four door panels and dash. Replaced front driver and passenger GT kick panels with Mustang ones.
- MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
- Replaced OEM sub with a JL Audio 400 watt powered sub and installed it in the lower cargo area under the floor. Added a remote volume control for the sub at the front of the console.
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
- Disabled double honk when car is on and you get out with the key fob or phone in your pocket.
- HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
- Several of the mods I listed above I first did on my Mach-E Premium and took quite a few photos. When I did the same mods on this car I didn't take many photos at all since they would be just the same. You can see more photos on my Mach-E Premium Showcase https://www.macheforum.com/site/showcase/marks-mach-e-premium-4x.63/