- MODEL YEAR
- MODEL & TRIM
- Mach-E GT Performance Edition
- Space White
- Standard Range / Extended Range
- AWD / RWD
- Fully Loaded
- FACTORY OPTIONS
- All Options
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Given our endless potholes and curbs that jump out at WAGs, I decided to forgo my desired custom forged wheels in favor of some flow formed Ferradas. With limited options in the 5x108 market, some friends assisted in some semi-custom pieces to get what I was looking to achieve:
Ferrada FR8 | CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 PLUS Ultra High Performance All-Season
20x9 ET35 | 245/45R20 | 52.0lbs*
20x10 ET45 | 275/40R20 | 55.8lbs*
*Ford OEM GTPE wheel + 245/45 PZero combo weighed 60.4lbs each. So I’ve shaved ~26lbs off the rotating mass, while adding a bit more contact patch.
Maintains OE height and balanced stretch. Outer sidewalls are pretty close to flush with fenders, which was the target. Initially we planned to mill down the fronts ~3mm and rears ~2mm to target ET38|ET47, but these off the shelf offsets look like they may work out good as-is.
I really wanted the maximum concave I could do, but given OE offsets it’s tough to accomplish unless we go pretty wide. Curious how a 9.5/255 & 10.5/285 setup would play out, (maybe next round ) but really not much room out back to work with… The rear plastic fender liner is pretty close with 10”|275, but this can likely be pulled back some.
- MODS - EXTERIOR
- Sidemarker & Parking light Tint Soon!
- MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
- MMB | Escort 360c | Dragy
- HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
- I salute the early adopters who did the legwork on fitments, trials, writeups etc. Your help has made it easier for us, enabling us to pay in forward elsewhere.