dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Still not scheduled and wondering what I can do to get Ford to promote me beyond priority 10 that my dealer (Galpin) has set.

I was accepting of the process until August orders got scheduled before my rollover. Confirmed via Ford Chat that my order isn't on hold. I could've just placed a new order and been better off.

Has anyone had success reaching out to Ford in a manner other than Ford Chat?
Sponsored

Anthropod

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, on order 2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Still not scheduled and wondering what I can do to get Ford to promote me beyond priority 10 that my dealer (Galpin) has set.

I was accepting of the process until August orders got scheduled before my rollover. Confirmed via Ford Chat that my order isn't on hold. I could've just placed a new order and been better off.

10 is the best the dealer can set… is my understanding. Today mine went to 01 but it hasn’t been scheduled. I had mine converted the day Ford sent out the email that said to contact your dealer. I think that was 3 days after 2023 opened… but I’m not sure.

Ford chat could give me the priority, but my dealer has been very transparent with what they know and don’t know and feel they have done well by me.

Last edited:

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag

Your vehicle could have been built sooner but you would have paid more with the 2023 price increase by passing on the private offer. If you're willing to pay the extra, just find a dealer with ADM and get it now as it would work out the same.

The lowest priority number the dealer can assign is 10 and Ford's release said they would make every effort to prioritize the rollover orders. Ask your dealer to reach out to their regional rep or Ford corporate to see if they can escalate you to a 1. If the salesperson isn't helpful or willing, ask for the GM or Regional Predident until you get a resolution you're satisfied with.

Johnnyweekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag

I agree. It is absolute BS that they are scheduling newly placed order before they finish all the prior 22 orders. A big middle finger to everyone waiting.

JacKAsterisK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag

I ordered a Premium eAWD SR on 1/30 and it just changed to "Scheduled for Production Week of 10/31/2022" on Friday. Maybe you're not too far behind then?

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
I agree. It is absolute BS that they are scheduling newly placed order before they finish all the prior 22 orders. A big middle finger to everyone waiting.
I understand from a waiting perspective it may seem unfair but think of it this way.
You're on line to get the an iphone, you've been waiting 9 hours, then they said they are all out sorry and due to the new iphone being released soon they stopped selling this model. The new iphone will also have their prices raised from 999 to 1099 and to those on line they will give them a voucher to use online for the new unreleased iphone to deduct 100$ as a good will gesture. The new iphone will be released for sale in 1 month starting with an in person sale and then online orders.
New month rolls around you ordered the new iphone and used the voucher to lower the price to 999 and while waiting for fedex to deliver your phone you complain it is not fair that those who ordered in person on the first day and paid full retail without any vouchers got their orders processed first.

They are already giving you a huge compensation here (8500) they said they are losing money do you want them to go under? FoMoCo needs to turn a profit and keep operating they are losing about 4500 due to supply chain and inflation on each vehicle and already pre announced another quarterly loss but are still trying to move ahead with their EV bet. It is nice already they are giving such a generous private offer and not outright cancelling all those money losing orders and refunding your paltry deposits. This opinion may be unpopular but companies need to survive too, and is striving for the best compromise.

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
All who have a production date of 10/31 please check once again, mine got moved to 11/07 :( !!!

Jwheels9876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Mine also got moved back to 11-7 from 10-31. I am worried about the tax implications if it doesn't arrive before the new year. Seems like nobody really knows what the deal is with this vehicle as far as that goes?

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
it shows it got moved to 11/7 now
Join the club, seeing this plus people who go pick up getting ripped a new one is giving me anxiety. I almost hope I don't pick up until next year when they implement more rules to protect buyers.
And with that being said I am probably only going to check forums once a week to reduce my stress.

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
Mine also got moved back to 11-7 from 10-31. I am worried about the tax implications if it doesn't arrive before the new year. Seems like nobody really knows what the deal is with this vehicle as far as that goes?
just income limits will be a factor if you buy it in 2023

Anthropod

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, on order 2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
My priority has been 01 now for a few weeks and I haven’t got a build date. Kinda sad about it. 3/11/22 order.

Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
My priority has been 01 now for a few weeks and I haven’t got a build date. Kinda sad about it. 3/11/22 order.
Is your 2022 set to a 01 or your converted 2023 order? The 2022 orders are not going to get scheduled.
Sponsored