Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
This is the part I don’t understand. How do you have a production date for a week Ford hasn’t scheduled yet?

Did you see it on your online account?

I’m trying to embrace the total confusion that Ford creates in my life, but then my mind is blown.
I just saw that date appear yesterday when I logged in. I haven't received any emails to notify me. I was just randomly checking and saw it had updated. I did talk to my dealer the week before and was told that my order was "previewing" which he told me meant it was getting close to being scheduled. That part I never saw so I just took his work for it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28 1642261254309
Sponsored

Jim54

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy SS 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
There is some good news out there! Ordered mine in early December, didn't figure I'd see it until October 2022.

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
WTF is going on?
People here are getting orders that they placed less than 6 months ago and you are all getting your cars! (Dont get me wrong im happy for you, it is ford im pissed at)
I placed my order back at the begining of April 21 and still nothing.
Even got bumped to a MY22 and reconfirmed my order!
Who knows of a high volume Mach-E dealership near Dayton Ohio.
Im thinking of moving my order to another dealership!

Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
WTF is going on?
People here are getting orders that they placed less than 6 months ago and you are all getting your cars! (Dont get me wrong im happy for you, it is ford im pissed at)
You situation sounds like one of those where your order was bumped to 22 but the priority was changed to 99 and not updated by your dealer. I would check with them and make sure they don't have your car on hold.

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
You situation sounds like one of those where your order was bumped to 22 but the priority was changed to 99 and not updated by your dealer. I would check with them and make sure they don't have your car on hold.
Yeah Ive been on them about the order and if they didnt do what they needed to then I want to move my order. Is that possible, with out having to start from a new order?

Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Yeah Ive been on them about the order and if they didnt do what they needed to then I want to move my order. Is that possible, with out having to start from a new order?
Not 100% sure on the options but I have read about ford letting people move their orders to another dealer after their dealer changed their adm fees and the like so I would think it was possible. You would probably have to call Ford's service to find out.

Monty

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKZ, MME Premium, LR, RWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My order for a 21 was updated to a 22 on 9/27. The tracker now say production was begun on 1/14. I was able to download the window sticker, so I guess that’s progress.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I just saw that date appear yesterday when I logged in. I haven't received any emails to notify me. I was just randomly checking and saw it had updated. I did talk to my dealer the week before and was told that my order was "previewing" which he told me meant it was getting close to being scheduled. That part I never saw so I just took his work for it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28 1642261254309
Congratulations! I still don’t understand how cars seem to get scheduled at the most random times when they say they do scheduling on Thursdays. I’m learning that nothing Ford does makes sense though.

Good to know about the “previewing“ thing though.

I feel like GT is getting scheduled much faster right now, but maybe I’m just trying to see patterns to make my wait make sense.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
My understanding, once it is accepted you cannot change dealers.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
My order for a 21 was updated to a 22 on 9/27. The tracker now say production was begun on 1/14. I was able to download the window sticker, so I guess that’s progress.
Oh yeah that is. So now the fun wait begins to get even more fun.

avinator

First Name
Avinash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi,Mach E,Honda Pilot
Country flag
WTF is going on?
I am in a similar boat. Called dealer and vented. My order is converted like yours to 2022 my order was July 31st and similar configs are getting vehicle. My dealer said my priority is 19 which is most they can do. They have about 100 orders here and all stuck seemingly. Ford is doing everything to make me cancel this and my lightning order.

krzysztof71

First Name
Krzysztof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E (orders), Ford Focus, Jaguar XJS
Country flag
order on July 29. Waiting time 32-36 weeks. Today on ford.dk, my order is still waiting to be built. It has already been 24 weeks. At the beginning of December, they sent a message that it is planned for production, from another website I know that it is probably produced, but it is still standing. Maybe a few chips are missing, strange as they are producing / planning to build next. Freight to DK the next 10-12 weeks, i.e. I will pick it up in April, but why is it still built in 2021?

YFD_233

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Durango RT,
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I was scheduled to have my MME 2022 manufactured on 10/January/2022, but I still have no changes. But what I have seen is that I have priority 99.
Does this mean that I have to talk to my dealer so that they can manage it and activate it?
Priority 10 is the highest a dealer can schedule. You should call him and have him change it and if he says he can’t he’s BS you. Any lower priority is from a higher up.

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag

I am scheduled 1/24/22 select rwd - online and dealer