Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
The majority are Premium AWD with November order dates. What is surprising is not a single GT was reported as getting a build date today.

It probably makes sense from a factory standpoint to devote production weeks to one model at a time. Premium AWD one week, GT the next, followed by Select, etc. Presumably production is more efficient if they don't have to retool the line constantly.

I'm waiting for a production date on a GT order I placed on 4/5/22, priority code 10.

HBSofDE

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Ordered November 4, 2021. Premium IBSM AWD ER. Just saw production date posted for build w/o 7-11. Still a ways out, but thrilled to see progress. Have asked dealer for VIN, so I can follow build.

dp-mache

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon to be Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Are there any GTs still waiting for production dates? The last few scheduling weeks saw a lot of March GTs being scheduled. Maybe there are no more.
I am waiting on a 3/30 GT

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
TLDR: Early November Premium ER, and Most of Dec CaRt1s were scheduled.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I always wonder if scheduling is being updated throughout the day or does it all pretty much update at once and people just notice throughout the day? Do I lose all hope now or wait until later.
MIne came in at 1200 PDT

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 19.39.23.png

Reactions: Bt3

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Congrats to those that got scheduled.

11/28 CART1 AWD ER … still nothing. It’s a bummer to see similar Dec builds get scheduled before me. It really makes me paranoid that something is wrong.

If I could get a CART1 or ER Premium with a $5k markup today, I think I’d pay the markup. I’m so tired of waiting.
You'll get it soon, have faith.

anon

First Name
Tushar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Ordered California route1 awd extended rage on 2/27. How long is the wait for production? And how long after the production it takes for delivery

andrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium (ER, RWD, Rapid Red)
Country flag
You'll get it soon, have faith.
Meh. I reached out to my dealership about picking up a Select w/ Tech at a $5k markup. They will give me a call when one arrives. I’ll just do a trade in when my car eventually comes. I considered getting it without the tech because it’s temporary, but I told myself I’d never buy another car without 360 cameras. If I end up keeping the car, I want to make sure I’ve got something I’m happy with.

I’m in need of a car, and I no longer think this stress is worth a “deal.”

msulliv3

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
MME Premium AWD Extended range ordered 10/27/21 and just scheduled for week of 7/4/22. Finally! I did ask dealer to change oder to reflect park assist prep kit and he did not know about that delay issue but found out that it was true and changed it last month

msulliv3

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Ordered California route1 awd extended rage on 2/27. How long is the wait for production? And how long after the production it takes for delivery
5 week wait for delivery once built according to others on this forum.

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2022 Mach 1, 2022 GTI
Country flag
All these people saying 'finally' for November or later orders are precious, haha. Grats to y'all but my 7/13/21 ordered premium awd er that just got scheduled for the week of 7/18/22 truly merits a... Finally!

sidr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Long time listener, first time caller....

12/27 Order through Maryland dealer - Premium SR AWD IBSM, scheduled for production yesterday for the week of July 25.

My dealer kept on top of keeping the order status clean; I didn't have to do anything. I had been checking with Ford chat about status each Thursday for the last month or so. Yesterday I finally hit the bingo and Ford chat also gave me my VIN. Even as of last week, my priority code was still 19; as others have expressed, I don't think the priority code much matters for these old orders. I haven't received any email notification of scheduling/VIN from Ford or my dealer.

Much thanks for the info on this board, including the Thursday scheduling days and the availability of chat.
Sponsored