tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Ive had my VIN for a while and my window sticker for 4 days yet this site still reads ""Cannot display VIN". I assume the site is broken? If I go to ford I can see details and my sticker
Sponsored

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Ive had my VIN for a while and my window sticker for 4 days yet this site still reads ""Cannot display VIN". I assume the site is broken? If I go to ford I can see details and my sticker
Maybe the order number you are entering is incorrect. Check your window sticker - the order number is in the four digit number in the "Item #" field. I highlighted my order number in the image below.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1633453165513

tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Maybe the order number you are entering is incorrect. Check your window sticker - the order number is in the four digit number in the "Item #" field. I highlighted my order number in the image below.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1633453165513
I only see a box for VIN. Do I append the order number to the vin?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I only see a box for VIN. Do I append the order number to the vin?
Oh, I see. I was using a different link. I just tried the one the OP posted in the first post, and it works for my VIN. Since yours does not, you could try the link below that does exactly the same thing but in a different format. In this one you need to enter the order number. Click on the VIN Details button.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Oh, I see. I was using a different link. I just tried the one the OP posted in the first post, and it works for my VIN. Since yours does not, you could try the link below that does exactly the same thing but in a different format. In this one you need to enter the order number. Click on the VIN Details button.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

That links works with my details. I didn't know if there was a difference between the two.

Dealer said the build date is 10/07 so fingers crossed.

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
Quick question:

How long does it typically take to go from "Dealer Accepted Order" to actually getting a trackable VIN and order # and "scheduled for production"? Been at the "dealer accepted order" stage for about a month.

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Quick question:

How long does it typically take to go from "Dealer Accepted Order" to actually getting a trackable VIN and order # and "scheduled for production"? Been at the "dealer accepted order" stage for about a month.
I ordered mine on 7/2 online then it took a few days to percolate through the dealer and Ford. My VIN was available on 8/30 along with the online information. I think the build date of 9/27 was scheduled then. The build date later slipped to 10/4 then 10/11 where it sits now. The window sticker was visible on 10/8.

My experience was the time from order to VIN was about six weeks.
From VIN to window sticker was about six weeks.

My current lease expires in December, so I am cutting this rather closely.

four0four

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 Lariat, 2019 GLC300e, 2021 GT PE
Country flag
My GTPE has been sitting at the local rail yard for almost 4 weeks now with out being delivered to the dealer.

No one seems to have any information as to why it's just sitting there - if any one has run into the same issue and/or know how to find out any more information about what the hold up is, I'd appreciate it.

My lease is coming up as well and it's super frustrating that the car is literally 10 miles away from me (according to the dealer) with no current holds as far as they can see.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
My GT got delivered on 10/3 to the dealer, 4 weeks after delivery estimate. No update on palsapp until after delivery.

Am very excited to go get it today (dealer said it should be available in the morning today) ....
Good to know, supposedly my MME was shipped Sept 24 even though the website says it was shipped Sept 15 with an estimated delivery date to dealer Oct,11-17.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Is the VIN tracker tool still working? It was super handy using it to look at cars at dealers that didn't want to show the actual MSRP, what options it has, etc. by letting me download a window sticker. Now it constantly says that the VIN cannot be retrieved.

Thanks!

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium
Country flag
Is the VIN tracker tool still working? It was super handy using it to look at cars at dealers that didn't want to show the actual MSRP, what options it has, etc. by letting me download a window sticker. Now it constantly says that the VIN cannot be retrieved.

Thanks!
I get the same message and was wondering also?? Mine was build on 12/2 and it stopped working on the same day. Is yours already built also?

thanman

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW m235 Coupe
Country flag
I saw on another thread that orders placed through the dealer won't be visible on Ford's tracking site. Is that correct? Or will Ford eventually email me an order number and VIN I can use to lookup? I ordered on 12/14 from dealer but haven't received anything from Ford directly yet.

(sorry if this has been asked and answered, I've been hunting around the threads all day trying to figure it out).

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I saw on another thread that orders placed through the dealer won't be visible on Ford's tracking site. Is that correct? Or will Ford eventually email me an order number and VIN I can use to lookup? I ordered on 12/14 from dealer but haven't received anything from Ford directly yet.

(sorry if this has been asked and answered, I've been hunting around the threads all day trying to figure it out).
I took over an order someone else placed and I was able to track my vehicle. I think because you didn't order on-line you might not get any updates until your car is assigned a VIN, but once you get the VIN you can enter your VIN number and see the status.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

You can get your VIN from your dealer and then you can track it. That is what I did. I took over an order someone else placed. I don't think Ford will email you the VIN, so just ask your dealer for it.

Edit: you won't get a VIN until a few days before your production week. Again your dealer can tell you when it gets scheduled for production, and the planned production week.

Griff

First Name
Griff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
PhD Student
Country flag
What website should I use to track my car based on VIN / order number ?
Sponsored