Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, 2017 GT350
Occupation
Pharmacy Software Development
Country flag
Just had it happen to in Unbridled doing about 75mph - went to engaged - turning off back on cleared the error.
Sponsored

djjerv91

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER Infinite Blue
Country flag
I have't had this issue in several months and today it was happening almost my entire drive to drop off the kids. I have no idea what causes this but it's super annoying.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have't had this issue in several months and today it was happening almost my entire drive to drop off the kids. I have no idea what causes this but it's super annoying.
Hi there, Jonathon! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and dealer info and I’ll look into this alert concern. Thanks!

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Same here. Had it a lot last year, then for about 4+ months, not a single incident. Now I'm getting it every other drive.

It must have something to do with the recent OTA updates.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Super annoying, in the wrong situation can be dangerous. Dropping from Unbridle to Engage while using the Regen to slow down is jarring. Suddenly the car rolls a lot freer than expected. Happened twice this week after not happening for a while.

This and the darn auto headlights dial randomly switching to on really grind my gears.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
This and the darn auto headlights dial randomly switching to on really grind my gears.
Auto headlight dial part is available. My car is going in friday to get the new switch, should take 20min. I did have to bring it in a few weeks prior to "diagnosis it" so they could order the part. All at no charge.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Auto headlight dial part is available. My car is going in friday to get the new switch, should take 20min. I did have to bring it in a few weeks prior to "diagnosis it" so they could order the part. All at no charge.
Thanks, yeah I need to get on that!

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It goes to engage even though nothing is showing. This is the way it's been for months now. It's very noticeable when you drive in unbridled and you're either at freeway speed or stopping and this happens. It honestly makes my heart skip a few beats because it always catches me off guard.
This drop down displayed about 2 hours into a trip. I went into settings home page quick and selections were greyed out. I hit whisper a couple of times and it took. It was highway driving so never tried regen. Really did not notice a whole lot going on. It was fixed quick and was in adaptive cruise at the time. 23-POU0110-RAD-PS, PU 4.3.6, sync 23065.768. First time I have seen it.

Coles notes please as I am lazy. Does it default to engaged after displayed for steering, throttle and regen, for some or all? I am in whisper and I will select engaged for a bit if that is the case to get a feel. Summary of impact would be appreciated. Been so long in whisper I would not have a idea what the other modes feel like now.

Blester

First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Select
Country flag
Hi there, Jonathon! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and dealer info and I’ll look into this alert concern. Thanks!
Hi, just sent you a PM. I had this issue a couple months ago before I knew about the forum. It just reappeared this morning

Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
I've started getting the drive mode not available again recently as well. Seems like it had disappeared for a few months then must have come back with some udpate.

Blester

First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Select
Country flag
I've started getting the drive mode not available again recently as well. Seems like it had disappeared for a few months then must have come back with some udpate.
I haven’t had an update since July (4.2.5) so I wish I could say it was that

rystam07

First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Grant officer
Country flag
Exact same issue. Had blue cruise update and it’s been happening ever since! So frustrating. Blue cruise not working either!
Sponsored