“In Production” since around 10/4 and then no other movement gang

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I’ve been seeing here and there people like me who went in production on or around 10/4 and then haven’t received a built or shipped notification since. Figured I’d make a thread for all of us to commiserate together. Waiting on a premium awd extended range in Dark Matter Gray.

i know I’m not alone here. Join the party!
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I guess I don't fit into the group since I got a response for my VIN on palsapp. I am just hoping that you're just in an informational black hole and you'll pop out of it soon. Since my VIN hit palsapp, there has been no change in information.

OP
OP
veronicablack

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I guess I don't fit into the group since I got a response for my VIN on palsapp. I am just hoping that you're just in an informational black hole and you'll pop out of it soon. Since my VIN hit palsapp, there has been no change in information.
thanks Steve. How long has it been for you since palsapp? Hoping you get your car soon!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I was awake Monday morning at 01:00 and for giggles hit up palsapp. Palsapp says it hit KC on Sunday. There were 8 other MMEs on my trip number (so 9 total). Keep hitting up Palsapp, since your production was close to mine. I hope it will pop up soon. ??

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Well, I am in this exact club with a Rapid Red Premium ER AWD. Build date of 10/5, modules on since 10/9 then silence. The only thing that has changed is my window sticker date (the one on the bottom white border).

9/28
10/5
10/19
10/27

Have no idea if it means anything... Good luck to all and hope we soon find out what's going on.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Not exactly my situation, but close. My car is said to have been built on October 4, and I was notified of that update.

But not a word since then.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Well, I am in this exact club with a Rapid Red Premium ER AWD. Build date of 10/5, modules on since 10/9 then silence. The only thing that has changed is my window sticker date (the one on the bottom white border).

9/28
10/5
10/19
10/27

Have no idea if it means anything... Good luck to all and hope we soon find out what's going on.
I have no idea what the window sticker date means, but it seems to populate with whatever the current date is. Mine just now changed to todays date when I refreshed the page and it did that several times in the past. However, there have been times when it maintained a past date even though I refreshed the page. Utterly baffling.

Iknownothing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer ST
Country flag
In.

No updates since “in production” was checked on 10/4. Window sticker isn’t showing up any longer. Dealership called October 7 and said it was built, with delivery date late November.

I never could link to my status by just clicking on my reservation on ford’s website. It just said to contact my dealership. I had to use the direct links with my reservation number. Not sure if that is a contributing factor.

Im not stressing about it too much but wanted you to know there were definitely others in the exact same boat.

I think we’re are only a few weeks away despite the website snafu.

OP
OP
veronicablack

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was awake Monday morning at 01:00 and for giggles hit up palsapp. Palsapp says it hit KC on Sunday. There were 8 other MMEs on my trip number (so 9 total). Keep hitting up Palsapp, since your production was close to mine. I hope it will pop up soon. ??
nice! I’ve been wondering if it was a business hours only type thing so good to know I should still be obsessively refreshing at 1am too haha

OP
OP
veronicablack

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

9/28
10/5
10/19
10/27

Yup my window sticker date keeps changing too!

OP
OP
veronicablack

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In.

No updates since “in production” was checked on 10/4. Window sticker isn’t showing up any longer. Dealership called October 7 and said it was built, with delivery date late November.

I never could link to my status by just clicking on my reservation on ford’s website. It just said to contact my dealership. I had to use the direct links with my reservation number. Not sure if that is a contributing factor.

Im not stressing about it too much but wanted you to know there were definitely others in the exact same boat.

I think we’re are only a few weeks away despite the website snafu.
I like your positive attitude. Have you tried checking your window sticker from the seg.fyi tracker instead of the ford one? For some reason that one lets me see my actual sticker while the ford link doesn’t.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
nice! I’ve been wondering if it was a business hours only type thing so good to know I should still be obsessively refreshing at 1am too haha
When I last checked on Sunday at about 18:00, my car's status was still "In Production" with nothing in palsapp. Palsapp currently says that it was delivered to the Argentine Ramp on Sunday the 24th. I'm guessing it took a number of hours to update after its rail car was delivered to the ramp.

Does your dealer have any visibility?

OP
OP
veronicablack

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When I last checked on Sunday at about 18:00, my car's status was still "In Production" with nothing in palsapp. Palsapp currently says that it was delivered to the Argentine Ramp on Sunday the 24th. I'm guessing it took a number of hours to update after its rail car was delivered to the ramp.

Does your dealer have any visibility?
my dealer hasn’t been awful but definitely not the most forthcoming with information. I’m not sure he’s used to a customer staying on top of an order for such a long time. Last I was told by himwas a very optimistic delivery date that makes no sense considering it takes at least two weeks just to get to KC.
Sponsored