billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Since last night, I’ve been getting “key not found” on my dashboard after using PAAK to open the door.

The door handles work, the start button works, I was even able to start backing down my driveway but then that message appeared. I went back and got my physical key from the house, just in case.

I’ve noticed that my FordPass app on my iPhone sometimes says “Bluetooth disconnected” since this first started happening. Bluetooth is enabled on my phone and the FordPass has permission to use it.

Anyone else experienced this? How did you resolve it?
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Since last night, I’ve been getting “key not found” on my dashboard after using PAAK to open the door.

The door handles work, the start button works, I was even able to start backing down my driveway but then that message appeared. I went back and got my physical key from the house, just in case.

I’ve noticed that my FordPass app on my iPhone sometimes says “Bluetooth disconnected” since this first started happening. Bluetooth is enabled on my phone and the FordPass has permission to use it.

I have seen this too. If I'm already rolling in the car then I just ignore it and keep going. It'll re-connect on it's own.

MyLittlePony21

First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD standard range
Country flag

Mine started doing this last night also. Makes me feel like I always need to carry my fob with me.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Restart the phone. Works great after that.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I get this every single time I use the car. PAAK worked great for me for about a month. Since then, it has been awful. Have to unlock my phone, open Fordpass and wait for b/t to connect. Then I can use the car. As soon as the screen goes black on the phone, I get the "no key found" message. Just ignore until I have to put it in park. Even if the car is still on, to shift back into drive requires the phone-fordpass-wait dance.

He'll, if I let the phone go dark after getting in the car but before starting it, it will lock the doors and the mirrors swivel in. Even though I am in the driver's seat.

I will eventually go in for the dealer installed Paak update. For now, I just accept the inconvenience.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
With 3.26 on my S21+ FordPass keeps crashing and the phone keeps disconnecting after the July Update. I have sent multiple logs to Samsung for this issue.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Got 2 fobs. Removing PAAK...

OP
OP
billy_at

billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
UPDATE: I got the dealer software update and now it seems to be working really well. ?
Sponsored