Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
My order was a 2022 premium and now it shows as 2023 premium on the Ford website (same order#, order date) and the price which it’s showing is also the same. What does it show for Select with C/T package ?
My 2022 Select w/ C/T option shows the new 2023 MME but old prices.

Here is a vague email from Ford I just got: "While your account at Ford.com will show the new 2023 model year MSRP, your price will be adjusted via a Mustang Mach-E Private Offer. This offer will be applied at purchase to help offset the 2023 model year MSRP increase.
Your order needs to be converted to a 2023 model by November 30th, 2022 to take advantage of the Mustang Mach-E Private Offer."

So nothing about moving up/down in trim affecting the amount of the private offer.

Still shows 2022 pricing & C/T option - but with 2023 photo!
Ford Mustang Mach-E “Private offer” anyone? Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 2.33.26 PM

Guess I have to contact my clueless dealer!
Sponsored

Johnnyweekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag

Here is a vague email from Ford I just got: "While your account at Ford.com will show the new 2023 model year MSRP, your price will be adjusted via a Mustang Mach-E Private Offer. This offer will be applied at purchase to help offset the 2023 model year MSRP increase.
Your order needs to be converted to a 2023 model by November 30th, 2022 to take advantage of the Mustang Mach-E Private Offer."

So nothing about moving up/down in trim affecting the amount of the private offer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E “Private offer” anyone? Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 2.33.26 PM

Unless there is new guidance from Ford the dealers are just making stuff up as they go along.

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag

Thanks, the dealers (atleast mine) are really clueless. For me where there is no configuration change (as ordered Premium SR) but still they cannot confirm what price adjustment or private offer means. And yes the Ford.com shows at 2023 Mustang with the same price/details as 2022. I am so confused, not sure what we can do next. At least for me I don't think its worth paying extra 5-6k for the Premier model, i will rethink my options if i have to. This has been such a waste of time (also money) since Feb 2022, if we had gone with Tesla or Hyundai we would have been driving it by now (and would have paid much less price then, cause now all prices have gone up :( ).

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Thanks, the dealers (atleast mine) are really clueless. For me where there is no configuration change (as ordered Premium SR) but still they cannot confirm what price adjustment or private offer means. And yes the Ford.com shows at 2023 Mustang with the same price/details as 2022. I am so confused, not sure what we can do next. At least for me I don't think its worth paying extra 5-6k for the Premier model, i will rethink my options if i have to. This has been such a waste of time (also money) since Feb 2022, if we had gone with Tesla or Hyundai we would have been driving it by now (and would have paid much less price then, cause now all prices have gone up :( ).

Know what you mean.

I placed 2 Ford orders in April: Lightning and MME.

Lightning was delivered July so I was really hoping for matching color (Ice Blue Silver) MME for 2022.

Guess that went out the window when Ford dropped that color.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Well I just got lucky. I stopped by the dealer today to ask about changing my converted 2022 order from a Select to a Premium, and they just so happened to have a 2022 Premium available that someone walked away from. Iced Blue Silver instead of the Star White that I ordered, but with no markup and a guaranteed tax credit, I'll take it! 😁
Where in Colorado are you? And which dealer! I didn't know that there were anymore selling at MSRP. Would love to give them my business in the future (although I don't need any more Mach E's)

Anthropod

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, on order 2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Today I received a email from Ford. I assume that many of you also got the same email. It indicated that there would be some sort of private offer and that I needed to confirm my order by November 30 to be able to be eligible for that private offer.

On March 11, I ordered a select standard range edition with the technology comfort package. As most people have come to understand, the comfort technology package is not available anymore on the 2023 model year.

Because of the lack of availability of the comfort package, it was a dealbreaker in the sense that they were essential items in order for us to feel good about the vehicle.

When we ordered our vehicle, the only two models were the select, and the GT. The select fit our needs very well when you added on the comfort and technology package. If the premium had been available, there’s a good chance we might have gone with that, but the select with those options seemed like the best value and fit our needs.

Today I switched our order from the select to the premium package. The general sales manager of our dealership was very upfront, he had no information about what Ford might do or not do if we switch the model. I have retained my original order number and in the system this is a 2022 vehicle that must convert to a 2023. The general sales manager was extremely adamant that he felt that Ford should do some thing for customers like us, but he did not want to speculate.

Personally, I would be happy if Ford would offer an incentive that allowed me to purchase the car at 2022 pricing.

The GSM, felt that changing from a select to a premium should not increase the time of delivery, unless there is a certain supply chain issue with the components that make it premium. The dealership wants to let me know as soon as possible, what incentives there might be, but indicated that I might know before then based on the communication that has taken place thus far. Their goal is to let me know any new information as soon as possible if they hear anything. At this point in time I have made the switch from select to premium, and feel good about it. I hope things shake out well.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Today I received a email from Ford. I assume that many of you also got the same email. It indicated that there would be some sort of private offer and that I needed to confirm my order by November 30 to be able to be eligible for that private offer.

On March 11, I ordered a select standard range edition with the technology comfort package. As most people have come to understand, the comfort technology package is not available anymore on the 2023 model year.

Because of the lack of availability of the comfort package, it was a dealbreaker in the sense that they were essential items in order for us to feel good about the vehicle.

When we ordered our vehicle, the only two models were the select, and the GT. The select fit our needs very well when you added on the comfort and technology package. If the premium had been available, there’s a good chance we might have gone with that, but the select with those options seemed like the best value and fit our needs.

Today I switched our order from the select to the premium package. The general sales manager of our dealership was very upfront, he had no information about what Ford might do or not do if we switch the model. I have retained my original order number and in the system this is a 2022 vehicle that must convert to a 2023. The general sales manager was extremely adamant that he felt that Ford should do some thing for customers like us, but he did not want to speculate.

Personally, I would be happy if Ford would offer an incentive that allowed me to purchase the car at 2022 pricing.

The GSM, felt that changing from a select to a premium should not increase the time of delivery, unless there is a certain supply chain issue with the components that make it premium. The dealership wants to let me know as soon as possible, what incentives there might be, but indicated that I might know before then based on the communication that has taken place thus far. Their goal is to let me know any new information as soon as possible if they hear anything. At this point in time I have made the switch from select to premium, and feel good about it. I hope things shake out well.
Thanks for sharing that with us!

Do keep us posted.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag

I think the "convert by Nov 30th" is something that generates concern. Does this mean no 23 orders will be fulfilled until December? Or is that how long they will give a person to decide and will start Production Oct 31st?

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I think the "convert by Nov 30th" is something that generates concern. Does this mean no 23 orders will be fulfilled until December? Or is that how long they will give a person to decide and will start Production Oct 31st?
Concern that Ford is taking new 2023 orders now and mixing those 2022 orders that are priority.

If Ford takes in new orders now, they may schedule them but leave some room for 2022 orders to "shoehorn" them in?

I think the Nov 30th deadline is to cut off anyone who has not decided to continue the conversion.

Just like the Lightning reservation holders are no longer given the option extend their reservation for a trim that has sold out. Ford is giving reservation holders a month to decide if they want to proceed with an order and if they don't, their reservation gets dropped.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Concern that Ford is taking new 2023 orders now and mixing those 2022 orders that are priority.

If Ford takes in new orders now, they may schedule them but leave some room for 2022 orders to "shoehorn" them in?

I think the Nov 30th deadline is to cut off anyone who has not decided to continue the conversion.

Just like the Lightning reservation holders are no longer given the option extend their reservation for a trim that has sold out. Ford is giving reservation holders a month to decide if they want to proceed with an order and if they don't, their reservation gets dropped.
We can't leave out all the orders that dealers "automatically" converted over for you. My dealer informed me the offers won't go out till late Oct. So I'm assuming everyone that says they don't want the car at that point, the dealer just ADM's it for them as the pricing rolls back to 23 since it should be in production by then. Dealer wins!

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm also wondering why the "scheduling for week of 9/12" was never sent out? That should be the start of the 23's?

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
We can't leave out all the orders that dealers "automatically" converted over for you. My dealer informed me the offers won't go out till late Oct. So I'm assuming everyone that says they don't want the car at that point, the dealer just ADM's it for them as the pricing rolls back to 23 since it should be in production by then. Dealer wins!
True but at that point it is no longer your concern, if the dealer wants to make a little extra for Christmas why not. You may not like it but if you dont want it then w/e

Johnnyweekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
True but at that point it is no longer your concern, if the dealer wants to make a little extra for Christmas why not. You may not like it but if you dont want it then w/e
Because the dealer cares more about people not accepting their cars then customers who are actually interested in keeping.

Johnnyweekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
I placed my order with a dealer back in April. I never received any email from Ford saying time to switch to 23 and my Ford account online doesn't show any car (which is typically). Ford really needs to get their act together.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Ford chat is still saying my ‘22 is an 01 priority code anyone else have this? No schedule
Sponsored