“Private offer” anyone?

J40MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Premium SR AWD (Scheduled: 12/19/22)
Country flag
Has anyone been notified of what your special private offer for being unscheduled is? My dealer says he can process orders at 5pm today and still hasn’t been told what to do with the unscheduled ‘22’s yet.
Sponsored

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Seems like ford is behind on this, they haven't even released the production scheduling this week yet

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I can't imagine the private offers will be sent until after Ford has officially closed the scheduling for 2022 builds. Has that happened yet?

OP
OP

J40MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I can't imagine the private offers will be sent until after Ford has officially closed the scheduling for 2022 builds. Has that happened yet?
According to information floating around, that is supposed to be today.

OP
OP

J40MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Private offer is a free first aid kit (dealer installed) for your hurt feelings and a box of tissues
Wait, is the box of tissues part of the first aid kit, or separate and brand name?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Wait, is the box of tissues part of the first aid kit, or separate and brand name?
Ford will not disclose the details because the folks who get Scott tissue will complain they wanted Puffs.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Ford will not disclose the details because the folks who get Scott tissue will complain they wanted Puffs.
Well to be fair, Scott tissues only accept your snot for 5 seconds and then they become 50% less effective

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
And Kleenex is too expensive for plebs like us. 🤪🐩

dbayub

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rapid Red Metallic Premium Standard Range AWD
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer. The offer is price protection, but all of the features I ordered (Select w Comfort & Tech) are not available. So getting less for the same price. I specifically needed heated seats, no longer available on Selects for some reason. If I take it, it would only be to resell it. But then again, I already have exactly the car I ordered since I found one at a dealer that would sell it under Z Plan.

OP
OP

J40MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer. The offer is price protection, but all of the features I ordered (Select w Comfort & Tech) are not available. So getting less for the same price. I specifically needed heated seats, no longer available on Selects for some reason. If I take it, it would only be to resell it. But then again, I already have exactly the car I ordered since I found one at a dealer that would sell it under Z Plan.
So they’re offering you a 2023 Select for the cost of the base 2022 select without C/T package?

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
wow so basically less for more sans tax credit... lose lose lose

Tyreal90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag

So would you be able to step up to premium standard range and price protect it to last year's premium price? If so that would be what we do.
Sponsored