MikeNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium eAWD EXT Range
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD Ext Range on Sept 16 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm curious if they did more scheduling this week since I thought all Dec scheduling was done last week... if you are getting emails today, that'd mean more scheduling was done.
Sponsored

max8176

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD Ext Range on Sept 16 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm curious if they did more scheduling this week since I thought all Dec scheduling was done last week... if you are getting emails today, that'd mean more scheduling was done.
I ordered on 9/4 and havent heard anything back yet too. I have priority code #19. What is yours? Does priority code move up?

MikeNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I ordered on 9/4 and havent heard anything back yet too. I have priority code #19. What is yours? Does priority code move up?
I don't even have a priority code... how'd you get it? Perhaps I have one and don't know.

MikeNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you get a pricing sheet when you put in your order?
I did it online while on the phone with my dealer since I was on travel at the time... so I have no papers. All i have is the info on Ford.com (reservation page), the 5 digit dealer code, and the 4 digit order code.
Sponsored