⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Limited Retail Orders Only Next Week (7/11)

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If I recall correctly, the Mexican plant is closed for two weeks in August which means there's likely only about 4 weeks of production scheduling left for 2022 models, assuming you are correct (half of August & half of September). So we might expect X,XXX cars produced over those 4 weeks and everyone else will be bumped to 2023 models? Hmm
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Limited Retail Orders Only Next Week (7/11) 1657820172422
Sponsored

mstnggt66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium Ext AWD | 1966 Ford Mustang GT
Country flag
Don't think so. I have a 2022 on order, VIN assigned, and email from Ford for a tentative 8/15 production week. The 2023 transition will happen later.

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
Anyone scheduled today? Trying to figuring out that limited scheduling ...

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Another week, not scheduled. I wasn't worried 5 months ago about getting it in 2022 but now I am getting worried

1stFord

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Panamera ehybrid, '17 NSX, '16 Cayenne Turbo S
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Does anyone know what the EV count is for Ford right now? If they don't hit 200,000 by end of September than the $7500 rebate will last through end of 1st Qtr 2023. Also is helpful if everyone can post date they ordered to gain perspective. 2/10/22 Premium AWD Ext Range

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Man, I ordered before 22 model year was even in build but it's starting to look like I won't get a build date until 23 model year.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I'm really sorry for all you 2021 orders, that doesn't make sense you aren't scheduled. My son ordered 11/19 and got his delivered yesterday. I'm not an expert but I know researching his there were certain things a dealer needed to do to clear it for scheduling. Priority Code 19 or better, accepting the Park Assist change, and maybe others. Hopefully your dealer is as flummoxed as you as to why you are not scheduled yet.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
I'm really sorry for all you 2021 orders, that doesn't make sense you aren't scheduled. My son ordered 11/19 and got his delivered yesterday. I'm not an expert but I know researching his there were certain things a dealer needed to do to clear it for scheduling. Priority Code 19 or better, accepting the Park Assist change, and maybe others. Hopefully your dealer is as flummoxed as you as to why you are not scheduled yet.
it would help to provide the vehicle specification. If it’s already been delivered it would have to be a GT or a Select trim, possibly a RWD Premium. It’s all about the vehicle specification on getting scheduled. Premium AWD ER take the longest. Select non-tech/comfort is the quickest.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
it would help to provide the vehicle specification. If it’s already been delivered it would have to be a GT or a Select trim, possibly a RWD Premium. It’s all about the vehicle specification on getting scheduled. Premium AWD ER take the longest. Select non-tech/comfort is the quickest.
Sorry, it’s in my other posts. Premium RWD ER.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Sorry, it’s in my other posts. Premium RWD ER.
That make sense. I got scheduled for 8/15, originally 7/15 but got pushed back, at the end of May for my 11/17 order. I think I lucked out. Hopefully next week they resume scheduling, still have September and October to schedule.
Sponsored