Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Wow! Someone besides @Liv is really excited for Talk Like a Pirate Day! 😂 🏴‍☠️
Ahhhhhh!!!!
Ordered Premium ER AWD on 12/17/2021 at Santa Margarita Ford in SoCal. Received a build date of 9/19/2022 today. That is a holy day for me- International Talk Like A Pirate Day. I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I shall celebrate the building of me new ship with copious amounts of rum. Yarrdily yarrr. If she fails to launch, more rum.
Oh my gosh! My Kin, my Brethren! Me matey!! The high holy day of ultimate piratitude!! Congratulations on the best build date of all time (and also the birthdate of yours truly😆). May your Pirate Day this year be extra sweet with your new vessel!🏴‍☠️🦜
Sponsored

Gizmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ordered
Country flag
I ordered 12/8 and got a build date today for 9/26. I never got an email but called the dealer who gave me the news and the VIN.
Premium AWD ER Ice blue.

as I ordered through a dealer, the order does not show up in my ford account. Any idea how to get it in there?

ckdiii

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD Ice White package on 12/19/2021.
Today, exactly 9 months later, the status changed to "Scheduled for production on 9/19/2022".
Does anyone now how long until delivery date after the production date?

Last edited:

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
It looks like Ford scheduled November 2021 into March 2022 orders.
Maybe I just noticed that being an April 5, 2022 order.
Either way, Cheers to the lucky dogs.

WarpFactor9

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Rapid Red Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I ordered a Premium SR AWD online on 1/22/22 and no email today. I also checked my account on Ford and there was no build date 🥲. Wondering if the next build dates in October will bring some joy. Or, maybe my ‘22 will become a ‘23?

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
Finally got scheduled! Premium AWD ER Star White - Order date 12/7/21, scheduled build week of 9/19. I was about ready to give up if I didn't make this round :)

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I ordered 12/8 and got a build date today for 9/26. I never got an email but called the dealer who gave me the news and the VIN.
Premium AWD ER Ice blue.

as I ordered through a dealer, the order does not show up in my ford account. Any idea how to get it in there?
I don’t think it’s possible to get it to show up in your account if you ordered through a dealer. There are lots of other ways to track your progress if you have your order # and VIN. Check the pinned discussions in this category to find those. They’re all pretty useless this far out from production, but they should be useful once production starts.

PaulSW

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD ordered 3/11/22
Country flag
Still nothing on my 3/11 Select AWD order 😭

EdD323

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 MINI, 2014 Caterham, 2022 Mach E (TBD)
Occupation
Retired Teacher
Country flag
Ahhhhhh!!!!

Oh my gosh! My Kin, my Brethren! Me matey!! The high holy day of ultimate piratitude!! Congratulations on the best build date of all time (and also the birthdate of yours truly😆). May your Pirate Day this year be extra sweet with your new vessel!🏴‍☠️🦜
Ah me fine lass, I shall lift a cup ‘o grog for ye on ye natal day!

• Love
Reactions: Liv

Mikeg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE DMG
Country flag
Hi All, first for post me and it's a question for you all smart folks.
I placed an order for my mach e about 2 months ago. I have an invoice and everything, but it's lacking the VIN. The dealership keeps on pushing the build date. But yesterday, the dealer finally shared the VIN with me. Does that mean that my car will be build soon? Or is it just a way of getting me off the dealer's back for a while?
Another question, does the probability of receiving a car depend on the trim level? are they making more of some certain vs other?

mwertz

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw x5, lincoln mkx
Country flag
We ordered on 12/17/2022 - Dark Matter Gray Premium Extended Range. Based on my analysis (from this forum, seeing what others say, looking at the orders / stats data, Ford chats) I'm feeling like this will be the week we get a build date - reasonably optimistic. I also consulted with my dealer about it and our vehicle is the oldest (order) they have outstanding with an "unscheduled and clean" status. We are at the 30 week mark.
I ordered the exact same model and color on the same date, and just got a production notice of 9/19/2022.

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Ahhhhhh!!!!

Driving a Golf RRRRRR always made it easy to talk like a pirate.

• Haha
Reactions: Liv

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
Still nothing on my 3/11 Select AWD order 😭
Hey folks, surprised to get an email from Ford today that I have a build date of Aug 29th. Complained yesterday and got lucky today. Select RWD with Comfort Package ordered 2/24

TadCurious

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Mach E CAR
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Lots of activity here! Ordered my black CA R1 RWD on 2/15/2022. My account was just updated to show build week 9/05. No email yet but that seems typical. I pulled the VIN so I will be looking for my sticker in a few days. F150-Lightning should be arriving next week!
Sponsored