Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
The last of the '22s to get scheduled? Hopefully those that have been waiting forever for their premiums to get scheduled get some good news.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
This is likely the last of the 2022 model year MMEs. Remaining unscheduled 2022MY orders would be converted to 2023MY and built after the assembly plant resumes production around 1 Nov 2022. So, if my 32 week-old order does not get scheduled next week for September build, I would get a 2023MY premium AWD ER red delivered in January-February 2023, e.g. ~13 months after ordering.

Scheduling_Weeks-batches.jpg

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Honestly after all this wait I would rather just delay my order to be a '23 if it were an option.

madredhatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
This is likely the last of the 2022 model year MMEs. Remaining unscheduled 2022MY orders would be converted to 2023MY and built after the assembly plant resumes production around 1 Nov 2022. So, if my 32 week-old order does not get scheduled next week for September build, I would get a 2023MY premium AWD ER red delivered in January-February 2023, e.g. ~13 months after ordering.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 9/26 Scheduling_Weeks-batches
ds
Does anyone know whether there was a 4 week production stoppage going from '21 to '22? I'm highly doubtful that there will be much of a change from model year '22 to model year '23 similarly to going from 21 to '22. I admittedly don't know anything about the process, but it just seems that if the changes are that minor there wouldn't need to be a month long shutdown.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Does anyone know whether there was a 4 week production stoppage going from '21 to '22? I'm highly doubtful that there will be much of a change from model year '22 to model year '23 similarly to going from 21 to '22. I admittedly don't know anything about the process, but it just seems that if the changes are that minor there wouldn't need to be a month long shutdown.

This time they are doing some line reconfiguration to add more capacity, also could be they are using it to build up stock on components? hard to say how long it will be but it does seem like I am gonna end up getting into 2023 which is gonna be a mess for price protection etc.

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
There was about a 10 day stoppage between 2021 - 2022 models.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
The plant was down for two weeks at the end of last year 12/27 and 1/3. I suspect this was mostly due to Christmas and new year holidays. Nothing has been posted yet for plant down time in October. Unless there are major updates between MY22 and MY23 there shouldn't be much down time.

Attachments

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 9/26 Scheduling_Weeks-batches
Same boat here, you don't expect any to arrive in December with October or November production? Also does my quoted price from December 21 hold into MY23?

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Same boat here, you don't expect any to arrive in December with October or November production? Also does my quoted price from December 21 hold into MY23?
No.
Last year they gave out an incentive that was about equal to the difference though.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Sweet. Will know for sure next week.. if my order rolls to 23 should I get a refund on my deposit and buy a mini for $10000 less? 🤔 I will have to float that one by the boss.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Sweet. Will know for sure next week.. if my order rolls to 23 should I get a refund on my deposit and buy a mini for $10000 less? 🤔 I will have to float that one by the boss.
there are still 4 more weeks of 22 MY production in October that will need to be scheduled. Next week is only scheduling for September. October may not be schedule for a couple of more weeks.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Also, it remains to be seen that Cuautitlan would shut down for 2 weeks (1 Aug & 8 Aug) next month. This timeline would have them going full bore to the end of July, knock off 2 weeks, start again for last 3 weeks of August and 4 weeks of September, then shut down for October for conversion to 2023MY and resume full production in November. The hypothesis goes that 2022 ME orders not scheduled by mid-September would be converted to 2023MY and built whenever the assembly plant resumes. Also, there's speculation that Ford will be putting the 2nd MME assembly to work, too. as well as raise the prices 15 Aug 22 when 2023MY ordering opens.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/⏰-mach-e-scheduling-limited-retail-orders-only-next-week-7-11.19444/post-465029
As they say on Wall Street: " Past performance is no predictor of future results".
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 9/26 1657933592397
Sponsored

Last edited: