Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag
Husband ordered his Mach-e Premium on February 13. Based on all the information here when can we expect it?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Husband ordered his Mach-e Premium on February 13. Based on all the information here when can we expect it?
I would not take this as official because I asked for you (cut and paste) and that may violate 8 ball rules..

Screenshot_20220718-195613-780.png

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
Anyone else find it odd that they only did scheduling for those August weeks, during the 6/20 week, and then went to September? Most other production periods were hit multiple times. I assume September would be too, so we will see September scheduling the next few weeks. Seems like there are two possibilities. One is that the slow-down in August is a one-off thing. The other is that the slow-down is for the rest of the MY. Hopefully it is the former and not the latter.

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Anyone else find it odd that they only did scheduling for those August weeks, during the 6/20 week, and then went to September? Most other production periods were hit multiple times. I assume September would be too, so we will see September scheduling the next few weeks. Seems like there are two possibilities. One is that the slow-down in August is a one-off thing. The other is that the slow-down is for the rest of the MY. Hopefully it is the former and not the latter.
I think the quick August scheduling was due to so many June/July builds getting delayed, many of them into August. My gut tells me we will see light scheduling for the rest of the MY to avoid as many builds being delayed and then the eventual MY rollover. But I have no experience to speak from so its all just guessing for me.

Tugwaterf

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
I ordered 2/7 Premium AWD ER. When I spoke to the dealer a week ago they were expecting ours to be in the next batch.
Wife and I went for another test drive now we are expecting a wee one.
(Phil Long Denver is our Dealer)

Tugwaterf

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
I think the quick August scheduling was due to so many June/July builds getting delayed, many of them into August. My gut tells me we will see light scheduling for the rest of the MY to avoid as many builds being delayed and then the eventual MY rollover. But I have no experience to speak from so its all just guessing for me.
Also most likely shutdown for retooling. At least I remember July/August for Kentucky Truck plant doing that around those periods.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I ordered 2/7 Premium AWD ER. When I spoke to the dealer a week ago they were expecting ours to be in the next batch.
Well this would be great news. I ordered same 2/6 (our second mme) and dealer is confident it’ll be my22 but what do they know. We do know Ford closed the ordering bank so they could complete 22’s without rolling them over but with supply and logistics these days, who knows.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag
Thank you very much! And congratulations!!

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
It seems like a few months ago they were pumping out a lot of GT's then swung the pendulum over to Select/Premium orders from late '21 to early '22. Does anyone following this know what have been the most common builds lately?

Ordered GTPE on 3/31/22 - guessing this will likely be a '23 now??

bp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME eAWD, 21 MME CA Route 1 (sold)
Country flag
That would be quite a surge in Premium ER AWD scheduling as there are still two months of orders prior to you that are mostly unscheduled.

Koomloddi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD, 2017 F150 XLT
Country flag
Fingers crossed I get scheduled. Tired of waiting.

Would conversion to MY23 mess up the finance rate locked in at time of ordering?
Good luck, I ordered in Mid-January and havent heard anything. So frustrating, at this rate the Rivian will be here before the Mach E. The startup is doing a better job making cars than the rotten 100 year old blue oval.

Tugwaterf

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
That would be quite a surge in Premium ER AWD scheduling as there are still two months of orders prior to you that are mostly unscheduled.
As I’ve understood it in this forum the scheduling isn’t always chronological and can be based on numerous things including dealer allocation.
My best guess is they’ve held off on the premium AWD ERs in favor of GTs and maybe Selects which may have better margins on either end.
I’ve been lurking on this forum a while I see the same folks from November and December 21 still waiting. My face isn’t turning blue from holding my breath on what a dealer tells me. Only passing along what I was told.

Koomloddi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD, 2017 F150 XLT
Country flag
Dont expect to get a '22 or at the price you ordered for. I ordered in Mid-January and haven't heard anything. I'm expecting a nice fat price increase when Ford pulls some BS and tries to get me into a '23. Ill just wait for my Rivian, after my last experience with Ford I should have learned my lesson. Could have ordered a BMW i4 instead and likely would have had a better performing car from a much better company by now and for a few grand less. Went for the SUV with a little extra space, shouldn't have wasted my time with the "blue oval'.
Sponsored

Last edited: