JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (8/1) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 9/26 1659119561152

All of the remaining 2022MY MME scheduling is going to be "cleanup" (sarcasm). Somewhere, possibly in mid-October, Ford will make THE CUT. They will decide which 2022MY unscheduled MME order will be converted to 2023MY MME and be scheduled for Nov-Dec build dates.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Man, I am gonna miss out on this year I have the bad feeling and its gonna create a lot of complications for me

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
Did you get a built date? If yes, when did you order and what. Please respond for the people that are waiting on a built date. Most of us are not getting any ifo from the dealers nor Ford so we are left guessing.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you get a built date? If yes, when did you order and what. Please respond for the people that are waiting on a built date. Most of us are not getting any ifo from the dealers nor Ford so we are left guessing.
If you are referring to me, I have not gotten a build date yet. I think theres a slight possibility I get one in October but since its a premium I am not feeling too good about that.

Clarko

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Mustang, 2017 Explorer
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
I have not received a scheduled build date yet either, I ordered a premium in late (need to check exact date) February. 🤷‍♂️

What would it mean to have a 22my MME converted to a 23my? Any price matching?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have not received a scheduled build date yet either, I ordered a premium in late (need to check exact date) February. 🤷‍♂️

Last year they gave price protection plus some additional discount hard to say if they will do it again or what will happen. I can say I did expect to have a scheduled date by now I wasn't worried until June rolled around and I saw people with November orders were still not scheduled.

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I ordered a gt march 17 and got scheduled week of 9/5
I ordered GTPE on 3/31 - still no production date yet.

Did you just get scheduled recently?

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium Ext Range AWD
Country flag
Thanks for the add! Still waiting; these threads are giving me hope, but almost certain that I will be one of the many that get pushed to the 2023 model. In watching that, the end of 2021 orders are just getting scheduled. Ordered MME Premium, AWD, Ex Range on 1/10/22. Wondering if I can change the color in the flip to the 2023 without going to the back of the line. I am liking the new color added for 2023.

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I was told you can make adjustments to the options up until a production date is scheduled. I think you'd be fine to still do this if they get bumped to 2023.

ImVeryLost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GMC Canyon AT4, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Prem
Country flag

I also ordered a Premium. Ordered mine January 15, star white, awd standard range. Around late may, early June.. Got a build date of "week of" July 25 (also got the Vin here). On July 28, got an email saying build complete. 4 hours later I got an email saying it has been loaded onto a truck and shipped, estimated delivery date is September 1-7. Being delivered to Alaska so I'm sure it'll take a long time lol. Hopefully this info helps people a bit.

As for the conversion.. it means nothing. Ford will still honor the order however final price is set by your dealership.

Mcarter

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium AWD standard
Country flag
Ordered a Premium ER on 02/09/22 got a build week of 6/25 then changed to week of July 4th then back to week of 6/25, now it has been pushed to the week of 8/15. I do have a VIN which is somewhat encouraging.
Sponsored