JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered premium all wheel drive extended range on January 2nd and I have not heard anything... So yeah there are a lot of us waiting !
What's this production halt about? Are they stopping production for a few weeks or months until they move to 2023, when is the halt?
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...uild-weeks-9-5-through-9-26.20136/post-480779
Routine assembly plant maintenance shutdown weeks of 8/1 & 8/8 scheduled months ago. Not related to imminent 2023My production.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...uild-weeks-9-5-through-9-26.19913/post-480930
If Cuautitlan can maintain 1,500 MME/week, they could produce 16,500 2022MY MME before they convert the plant over to 2023MY.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (8/1) For Build Weeks 9/5 Through 9/26 1659720101201
Sponsored

wavyphotons

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER 2022
Country flag
Just heard from my dealer that I'm scheduled to be built week of 09/26 ..yay!!! (Ordered 01/02 Premium AWD ER).

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
Just heard from my dealer that I'm scheduled to be built week of 09/26 ..yay!!! (Ordered 01/02 Premium AWD ER).
Congrats !! No email from Ford or update on the website?
My dealer has not been very responsive, so not really expecting to get an update from them

wavyphotons

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER 2022
Country flag
Congrats !! No email from Ford or update on the website?
My dealer has not been very responsive, so not really expecting to get an update from them
Correct....no email or anything on the website... But I reached out to him that and he checked. Got VIN and build date. He said I'll see it on the site after build starts.

Best of luck in reaching out to your dealer.

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Correct....no email or anything on the website... But I reached out to him that and he checked. Got VIN and build date. He said I'll see it on the site after build starts.

wait, so you checked website and it doesn't show production week but your dealer said you were scheduled and gave you week and vin?

lprobinson

First Name
Lakisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4 Avant
Country flag
Ordered a GTPE March 24th … no scheduled date yet. Raleigh North Carolina dealer.

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
April 5, 2022 GTPE order at highest volume Ford dealer in AL (lots of trucks).
Crickets….

wavyphotons

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER 2022
Country flag
wait, so you checked website and it doesn't show production week but your dealer said you were scheduled and gave you week and vin?
Right.... I ordered via ford A plan, So the dealer had to place the order for me and I could not place it myself online. Every time I log in all I see is that I have no orders in place, Even though he has associated my email address with the order. I still see nothing online and according to my dealer I will get to see something once the production starts.

Mcarter

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium AWD standard
Country flag
Well I’m still holding out hope, I’m repeating myself from an older post on build week of 8/15 but called ford directly and was told car went into production on 7/29 was kinda Leary but called back later got a different person and she assured me the info was correct that my premium ER AWD was indeed in the Mexico plant being built. Checked today and my window sticker has been made. Ordered on 2/9.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Well I’m still holding out hope, I’m repeating myself from an older post on build week of 8/15 but called ford directly and was told car went into production on 7/29 was kinda Leary but called back later got a different person and she assured me the info was correct that my premium ER AWD was indeed in the Mexico plant being built. Checked today and my window sticker has been made. Ordered on 2/9.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/8-29-22-build-week-gang.18996/post-482065

Mcarter

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium AWD standard
Country flag
Thanks Bigfeets! mine shows 7439.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag

Same here although the build week has been listed on My Ford app but the dealer provided a VIN and an ETA (end of Oct) :cool:
Sponsored