JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered 12/17/21! Priority was changed to 1 but still not scheduled. I’m annoyed that so many who ordered months later got scheduled with the same specs (premiums AWD X)….I am very “not happy”…
I waited 226 days (32 weeks) between ordering and the day my order got scheduled. Premium AWD ER red in California. The entire time priority was 19. (I learned priority does not matter in MME scheduling and my dealer refused to change it. Ford scheduling decides when to make it 1 and ready the order for assembly. This is addressed in a thread elsewhere.) Myscheduled build date was two months AFTER the date it was scheduled, such that total time between order and the projected build date would be 279 days (40 weeks) with delivery ETA of 11 months after ordering. There have been scads of orders place months AFTER my own that have been scheduled and built months before my order is scheduled to be built. My crime: 1) ordering premium AWD ER MME order, possibly 2) low allocation dealer. I could be pretty angry at Ford, but while waiting, I bought myself a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd, which is every bit the equal of the Mach e. I'll decide what to do with the Ford order whenever I see it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/15) 1660869384687

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
Did you get the built week from the dealer or chat? I am asking because when I do a search using the vin and order number the built week I was given by the chat people doesn’t appear on this page at least on mine. I ordered mine from the dealer so I don’t receive anything from Ford.
I actually called Ford and they gave me the vin and build date.

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach E4x Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
2/8 order scheduled for 10/3 !!!!;)

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Order 02/04/2022 Prem AWD ER no schedule date yet.

Is there anyone from PA who got the dates alloted this week? Just curious, if Ford is alloting and building based on transportation to regional hubs.
Order 1/14 prem AWD ex with 10/10 build date.

Passistant

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX (ordered 2022 Ford Mach E premium)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
Where do you find the priority code? from the dealer? Did not get one when I ordered online. I ordered on Premium, extended range, awd on 1/10... we will see, but not holding my breath. Already planning on it being moved to a '23.
Ordered same car 2/10/22. We will see…good luck!

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Sorry but…Where do you find your build date?
If you purchased at a dealer like I did, you should have received an order summary. On that summary you will find an order code and a sales code. Go on Ford chat. They will needs both numbers. They will be able to help you.

ginipig

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select (order)
Country flag
IBSM Select RWD, ordered 3/12, scheduled today for 9/19 (talk like a pirate day!!). I had given up on it and picked up an IBSM GTPE last week, put over 1000 miles on it already because it is so fun to drive. What to do, what to do...

I am curious though if there are any Iced Blue orders that didn't get picked up this week. It's the best color, and just plain cruel of Ford not to fill those orders before discontinuing it.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Order date: 2/9/2022
Model: Premium ER AWD Dark Gray Metallic
Scheduled Build Date: 10/17/2022

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/15) 1660869384687
If you don't mind, Which Ford app is this info graphic from?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Seems like they got the feb/march orders today. Hopefully march and april next week

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed that build dates are no longer displayed on mobile device web browsers? I have to be on a laptop for my build week to show up on my order page. Is there a trick to view it on mobile?

Silent_One

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
We were lucky enough to find a Premium ER last month at MSRP, and now our original order got scheduled. Tbh, we were hoping it would be pushed to MY23. Now we have to decide if we will actually buy it.

Order Date: 03/28
Model: Select SR RWD Dark Gray Matter
Scheduled Build Date: 10/10

(edited SR, not ER)

Last edited:

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
IBSM Select RWD, ordered 3/12, scheduled today for 9/19 (talk like a pirate day!!). I had given up on it and picked up an IBSM GTPE last week, put over 1000 miles on it already because it is so fun to drive. What to do, what to do...

I am curious though if there are any Iced Blue orders that didn't get picked up this week. It's the best color, and just plain cruel of Ford not to fill those orders before discontinuing it.
No build on the ibsm select AWD I ordered 3/27….but I did get an updated email from Ford saying there’s no update lol… and yes, I’m sad they are discontinuing the ibsm it’s pretty when I have seen it! Are u kidding? Why would u still want a select if you got a GT? I think they maybe could have at least built out the ibsm orders… but oh well.
Sponsored