Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, MME Select, Red, RWD ordered 3/17/22
Occupation
Software Developer Manager
Country flag
Okay, my 3/17 order, Red Select, RWD, has a vin and scheduled for 10/17!
Sponsored

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Well, so much for that (12/17/21 Premium 4X DMG)….I received this email over night.

DC4A671D-0F8B-4475-99F9-527BD629A584.jpeg
That's really lousy - I feel for you! I can imagine the excitement of seeing an email from Ford then feeling crushed as you open and read it - so sorry!

WestwardCA1

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition '19 XLT, Lexus NX450h+, 06 Honda Accord
Occupation
Program Portfolio Management
Country flag
Ordered on 2/9/22. Just received a production week of 10/3/22

IBSM, CA Route 1, ER, AWD.

Passistant

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX (ordered 2022 Ford Mach E premium)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
If you purchased at a dealer like I did, you should have received an order summary. On that summary you will find an order code and a sales code. Go on Ford chat. They will needs both numbers. They will be able to help you.
Thank you!

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2011 Honda Element AWD EX
Occupation
consultant and specialty camera operator
Country flag
I checked the Ford website this morning and it still indicates it was to be built week of 8/15 (see sig for car details); but after doing the web tricks to get my VIN and plug it into the FordPass app, today for the first time it shows this (attached).

1.) Yay! My car exists!
2.) Should I "activate vehicle" by pushing the button on screen, or wait until I get it?
3.) If it is wise to activate, would that let me track its physical location during shipment?

IMG_2276.PNG

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
I checked the Ford website this morning and it still indicates it was to be built week of 8/15 (see sig for car details); but after doing the web tricks to get my VIN and plug it into the FordPass app, today for the first time it shows this (attached).

1.) Yay! My car exists!
2.) Should I "activate vehicle" by pushing the button on screen, or wait until I get it?
3.) If it is wise to activate, would that let me track its physical location during shipment?

IMG_2276.PNG
I bought our 21 from a dealer out of state and the had a driver deliver it. The morning it was set to leave the dealer I hit the activate button. The driver at the time must of hit the OK button as it started working and I could track the car.. I got to watch as someone took a test drive that morning, charged the car and the delivery driver drove it down. Including his 2 hour lunch stop. I did not get the car until about 7pm. The entire experience was akin to torture.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
I just contacted Ford Chat and they told me my Priority Code is a 1. I think that's a good thing? No other info about a build date or anything else yet. The strangest part of the chat is that for the first time in all my inquiries, the agent said it looks like the Active Park Assist option (part of the Comfort and Tech package) may be holding it up (but it was already shown as subtracted in my order paperwork) and that I may want to contact my dealer and have them remove it. This is a total clown show at this point!
As of last week everyone who still has an order of MY22 is now a P1

zhusky

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium ER AWD Iced Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I received a VIN and a build date of 10/17 last week and then today I get the same email that everyone has posted saying they are sorry for the delay, blah, blah. Now I am very confused.

kisonay

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD ER Mustang Mach-E Scheduled 10/3
Country flag
I received a VIN and a build date of 10/17 last week and then today I get the same email that everyone has posted saying they are sorry for the delay, blah, blah. Now I am very confused.
I believe this email goes to all open orders, even if it has already been built. I also go the email today, not too worried about it (or at least trying to not be worried.)
Sponsored