Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2011 Honda Element AWD EX
Occupation
consultant and specialty camera operator
Country flag
I think it means if you don't get scheduled next Thursday, you're not getting a '22 Mach-E
I don't think so - I'd ordered two Premium AWD ER MMEs (2nd as a backup/see which dealer got theirs first). First was ordered 2/10/22, 2nd was ordered 2/15/22. One is scheduled to be built this week (8/15), the other scheduled next week (8/22). There has been no communication indicating anything other than both will be MY22 as ordered.

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
No we have no confirmation of that. My dealer told me that as of now, the '23 order bank will open on 8/25. But that was already bumped from 8/15.

I tend to think that tomorrow is the last '22 scheduling day but thats just my own supposition.
According to the Ford website, my 2/15/22 order is "In Production" (the 5 stages at top of order's web page), and scheduled for week of 8/22/22 (next week). My original order is similar, except scheduled for this week (I ordered two to see which arrives first).

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I ordered on Feb 10, and my dealer just told me today that the priority code has been bumped up to 1. Guess we'll see if that makes a difference or not on Thursday.
Do you have a build date scheduled? And where did you order it from (dealer)? I ordered from Galpin, a high volume dealer in Los Angeles, on the same date (2/10), and (supposedly) the car is getting built this week. I've heard they prioritize some markets (such as California) and high volume dealers (such as Galpin) over others, so that may make a difference. I've had that build date for many weeks (although it was originally scheduled for early July, I think, then got bumped back a couple of times).

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I got the same response from Ford.

Premium AWD EX DMG - Ordered 2/9/2022
I'm not up on all the abbreviations - what's DMG stand for?

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Do you have a build date scheduled? And where did you order it from (dealer)? I ordered from Galpin, a high volume dealer in Los Angeles, on the same date (2/10), and (supposedly) the car is getting built this week. I've heard they prioritize some markets (such as California) and high volume dealers (such as Galpin) over others, so that may make a difference. I've had that build date for many weeks (although it was originally scheduled for early July, I think, then got bumped back a couple of times).
Interesting! I ordered via Ford.com similar config like yours on 02/04/2022 no build date as of this evening.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
A few months back, (May/June?), someone with knowledge posted that there were about 15,000 orders left to schedule. If that is true there should be only about 5,000 orders left to schedule. Should be do able in October.

If I can find the post i'll provide a link.

Edit: found the post

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2023-mustang-mach-e-order-bank-open-8-15-2022.18159/
Thanks for the comment. This was my reply to the referenced comment months ago:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...e-order-bank-open-8-15-2022.18159/post-438836
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/15) 1660782967976

Since that May email, about 12,600 MME have been produced in June and July. I'm hoping that Cuautitlan will continue the "July" pace until the end of October 2022MY production run. (In 10 weeks Aug-Oct, they could produce ~17,000 MME.) I personally don't care what the situation will be for conversions since I accept that my order has been scheduled (although 40 weeks after the order and delivery ETA is currently 11 months after order) thus unlikely to be converted or put off into 2023 delivery. However, I'm open to explanations for why premium AWD ER orders were disfavored (e.g. apparently delayed scheduling) over Select and GT models if all orders were near being filled. We are just guessing about the "demand" numbers.

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Premium AWD ER Grabber Blue - Ordered 2/8/2022

Priority Code 01

mateo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
Im hyped, please let us all get scheduled and not converted
Given I was an early April order I have no expectations of getting scheduled. At this point, it doesn't really matter since my '22 isn't likely to show up before January anyway. At this point I might as well get it after winter. 🤷‍♂️

But I'll still be excited if it happens!

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
At this late date in the model year run, I hope mind gets converted to a 2023. Resale will be better when I sell or trade it in a few years.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Well, I chatted with Ford and received quite the generic message - " I show the order status of your Mustang is In Order Processing, Unscheduled- Clean. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week "

BUT, my Priority Code is also now set at 01 so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Premium AWD LR Iced Blue - Ordered 2/5/2022
Hoping that’s us all. Same car but red ordered 2/6.

Todd44

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, MME Select, Red, RWD ordered 3/17/22
Occupation
Software Developer Manager
Country flag
@Todd44 - Did you get the comfort package - If not we have the same "build" my order was in on 4/5

I just got off chat and was told my order is "In order processing and Unscheduled- Clean"

@Duckwrangler - I think tomorrow is when it would switch to "Scheduled for Production"
I ordered the comfort package, 3/17, dealer texted yesterday, no change - not scheduled. I doubt it will change, but whatever.
Sponsored