Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
All questions will be answered. Everyone gets their MachE.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
It’s always so colorful with so many dates and notes …and it really provides no information. 👎 nada

Jes sayin. Guess they are building vehicles. Maybe

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Retail Order scheduling is supposed to mean that they are only making customer orders placed and not dealer stock. But thats what they have been doing for couple months already. And yes, it seems like if you don't get scheduled next week, you may get moved to 23MY. just keeping fingers crossed.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just guessing:
Practically speaking, it probably means that on 8/18, scheduling Thursday, thousands (maybe 14,000) of folks will get notified that they have received a scheduled build date, probably for last week of September and 4 weeks of October. (Anyone know how Ford accounts for unexpected production delays that may mess up the scheduling in this time period, i.e. over/under schedule?) This should allow Ford schedulers to determine "unscheduled/balanced out" orders that cannot be completed during the 2022MY production run. Then, Ford may notify those folks that their order will be converted to a 2023MY unit and offer some compensation, such as free charging. (I think I remember that this was done for some 2021MY MME orders converted to 2022MY.) Ford may or may not offer price protection for converted MME units but if they don't, they may offer rebate.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/15) 1660332816883

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Probably my last hope at getting into the 2022 model year unless they delay the transition to 2023... need a little luck this week I think.

I did talk to my dealer and they have basically refused to change the priority code on mine claiming it doesn't do anything so who knows where in the queue at this dealer I am (likely last).

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Probably my last hope at getting into the 2022 model year unless they delay the transition to 2023... need a little luck this week I think.

I did talk to my dealer and they have basically refused to change the priority code on mine claiming it doesn't do anything so who knows where in the queue at this dealer I am (likely last).
When did you order and what is your priority code?

I order on March 26. When I last touched based with my dealer on May 20, the priority code was 19. Sometime between then and yesterday, my dealer apparently changed my priority code to 1. He was ademant that this would make a difference.

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag

I order on March 26. When I last touched based with my dealer on May 20, the priority code was 19. Sometime between then and yesterday, my dealer apparently changed my priority code to 1. He was ademant that this would make a difference.
Dealers can't change a priority code any higher than 10. If your code is now 1, it probably just means you're getting close to the start of production.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag

I ordered Feb 9th, the code is 19 right now but he claims changing it won't matter. I said if it doesn't matter then can we change it to 10, but he said no he wont change it so I just assume they have orders with higher priority than mine on purpose.

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Dealers can't change a priority code any higher than 10. If your code is now 1, it probably just means you're getting close to the start of production.
I wouldn't complain if that's the case. Would really like to make the cutoff for the end of the year. Sold my car to Carvana back in May and we've been rolling with one car since then...

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I wouldn't complain if that's the case. Would really like to make the cutoff for the end of the year. Sold my car to Carvana back in May and we've been rolling with one car since then...
I did the same thing, sold my two-year-old Tesla Model 3 with 23K miles for thousands more than I bought it for brand new! Picked up my MME just a week or so later, so the wait wasn’t long. Definitely worth the wait!
Sponsored