MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
@Gjp719 If you go onto the ford.com site and give them your Order Number / Sale Number they should be able to give you the priority code / status of your order
When I try fold chat, there is only two options. One is for Vehicle features, service and maint, warranty and protection plans and the other option is for SYNC/Myfordtouch/Navigation. What do i choose?
Sponsored

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
Select the vehicle features, service and maint, warranty and protection plans Option

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
When I try fold chat, there is only two options. One is for Vehicle features, service and maint, warranty and protection plans and the other option is for SYNC/Myfordtouch/Navigation. What do i choose?
The first one

Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
@Gjp719 If you go onto the ford.com site and give them your Order Number / Sale Number they should be able to give you the priority code / status of your order
I will try it again. Thanks

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Priority code has been updated to 01 - and yes, I'll update it on the poll. DMG Premium 4X - ordered late December 2021....

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Just chatted with ford. My priority is confirmed to be 1 as well.

balby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Just tried to chat with ford and they said my order number (that i got directly from the Ford website) is only associated with my reservation and once my reservation is converted to an order I will get the order number.

I ordered back in April and it was accepted by the dealer a few days later and I even got 45 day update email from Ford.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Just tried to chat with ford and they said my order number (that i got directly from the Ford website) is only associated with my reservation and once my reservation is converted to an order I will get the order number.

I ordered back in April and it was accepted by the dealer a few days later and I even got 45 day update email from Ford.
You probably need to get the other internal order number from the dealer. I assume on the website it shows accepted and is still waiting for production?

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag

You have to contact the dealer and ask for it. Yes, i know how stupid the whole system is but thats what you have to do.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Just think, in a little over 24 hours this thread will be rained on by both tears of joy 😹 and the bitter tears of disappointment 😥.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just think, in a little over 24 hours this thread will be rained on by both tears of joy 😹 and the bitter tears of disappointment 😥.
We're wondering if they really are going to schedule 10,000+ remaining 2022MY MME orders and announce the "cut list" (conversions to 2023MY)?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/15) 1660759944209

zhusky

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium ER AWD Iced Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well, I chatted with Ford and received quite the generic message - " I show the order status of your Mustang is In Order Processing, Unscheduled- Clean. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week "

BUT, my Priority Code is also now set at 01 so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Premium AWD LR Iced Blue - Ordered 2/5/2022

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
We're wondering if they really are going to schedule 10,000+ remaining 2022MY MME orders and announce the "cut list" (conversions to 2023MY)?
1660759944209.gif
A few months back, (May/June?), someone with knowledge posted that there were about 15,000 orders left to schedule. If that is true there should be only about 5,000 orders left to schedule. Should be do able in October.

If I can find the post i'll provide a link.

Edit: found the post

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/2023-mustang-mach-e-order-bank-open-8-15-2022.18159/

Last edited:

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach E4x Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
Well, I chatted with Ford and received quite the generic message - " I show the order status of your Mustang is In Order Processing, Unscheduled- Clean. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week "

BUT, my Priority Code is also now set at 01 so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Premium AWD LR Iced Blue - Ordered 2/5/2022
I got the same response from Ford.

Premium AWD EX DMG - Ordered 2/9/2022
Sponsored