Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I ordered 12/17/21! Priority was changed to 1 but still not scheduled. I’m annoyed that so many who ordered months later got scheduled with the same specs (premiums AWD X)….I am very “not happy”…
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Hopefully anyone missed will get placed in "cleanup scheduling".

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2011 Honda Element AWD EX
Occupation
consultant and specialty camera operator
Country flag
I would want them to price protect it at least since a 23 will void the tax rebate at this point.
My understanding is that the '23 MMEs will qualify for the tax credit; will your income level disallow it?

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I ordered 12/17/21! Priority was changed to 1 but still not scheduled. I’m annoyed that so many who ordered months later got scheduled with the same specs (premiums AWD X)….I am very “not happy”…
Either the 10/24 scheduled date group woke up late or Ford is still scheduling the October production run. Seems like late October build dates are popping up more frequently this afternoon.

Maybe there's still hope!

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Either the 10/24 scheduled date group woke up late or Ford is still scheduling the October production run. Seems like late October build dates are popping up more frequently this afternoon.

I sincerely appreciate your optimism….and for you to point this out. We shall see!

bolstad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Select AWD, MME Premium AWD on Order
Country flag

Me too: Premium SR AWD Ordered 1/22 also scheduled for the week of 10/24

CHMMEAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Nissan Leaf SL Plus, 2022 MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Order 2/15/2022
Production scheduled 9/19 on website (updated today), no email, yet. Phoenix AZ.
Premium RWD std battery Iced White package

Spouse's was made mid-march took 65-70 days to arrive at dealer, so hoping mine will be delivered early Dec. Any more recent AZ buyers have more recent data points on build date to dealer delivery total time?

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Order 02/04/2022 Prem AWD ER no schedule date yet.

Is there anyone from PA who got the dates alloted this week? Just curious, if Ford is alloting and building based on transportation to regional hubs.

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
@Select Scott
I would just go to the Ford Chat and provide them your order number / sales number - Hopefully you have that from the dealer - they can tell you what the priority code is - when was it unscheduled clean as of - It seems like they are still scheduling stuff as of this evening - also what color did you select - having the comfort package could certainly delay it if they are still having component issues

Deleted member 13372

Ford didn't give me a code either, I've stopped asking questions that never get answered. I understand that a "clean" status means that there are no supply issues, so assume that the package isn't an issue. Color is Rapid Red.

Jonathanp17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Select Mach-E
Country flag
I'm losing hope with my Select order. Ordered March 10th, Select RWD Standard Range, Comfort/Tech package. Status still "unscheduled, clean". I have contacted both Ford and the dealer. Specifically asked the dealer what the priority code was and they refused to answer the question. "Priority is based on order date, all orders have the same code" but wouldn't say what the code was. Ford sent an email on 7/1 and promised an update within 45 days, no such update was sent. I see from this thread that at least one person got a build date for their Select, and his order date was after mine. So frustrated and disappointed with all of this right now.
I hear you. I’m in the same boat - ordered a Select RWD with Comfort/Tech package on 3/16/22. I chatted with Ford online today and my priority code is now 01, but still crickets. Makes no sense that people with later order dates with the same exact car (maybe a different color though?) get production dates yet the older dates don’t…

Deleted member 13372

I hear you. I’m in the same boat - ordered a Select RWD with Comfort/Tech package on 3/16/22. I chatted with Ford online today and my priority code is now 01, but still crickets. Makes no sense that people with later order dates with the same exact car (maybe a different color though?) get production dates yet the older dates don’t…
Hopefully we'll be surprised with some news soon!

Isabellags07

First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select
Country flag
I'm losing hope with my Select order. Ordered March 10th, Select RWD Standard Range, Comfort/Tech package. Status still "unscheduled, clean". I have contacted both Ford and the dealer. Specifically asked the dealer what the priority code was and they refused to answer the question. "Priority is based on order date, all orders have the same code" but wouldn't say what the code was. Ford sent an email on 7/1 and promised an update within 45 days, no such update was sent. I see from this thread that at least one person got a build date for their Select, and his order date was after mine. So frustrated and disappointed with all of this right now.
Hi Scott,

I'm in the same situation. I never received a '45 day email update' & still have not been scheduled. I ordered March 30th & have moved to priority 1 since last week I believe. I ordered at the Simi Valley Ford dealership close by. They're very nice when I asked them questions today about my order. They told me to call back tomorrow to see if I could still be scheduled last minute. I dont think I'm relying on the emails anymore to keep myself updated with my order.

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Hi Scott,

I'm in the same situation. I never received a '45 day email update' & still have not been scheduled. I ordered March 30th & have moved to priority 1 since last week I believe. I ordered at the Simi Valley Ford dealership close by. They're very nice when I asked them questions today about my order. They told me to call back tomorrow to see if I could still be scheduled last minute. I dont think I'm relying on the emails anymore to keep myself updated with my order.
If you ask your dealer for the 4 digit order code and 6 digit sales code, you can chat or call directly with Ford for this information too. This can be found on the order preview summary sheet from the dealer.
Sponsored