First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Finally scheduled for week of 10/03/2022 but no emails or updates on the ford site. This was provided to me when I chatted Ford now.

I am super excited
Sponsored

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Check your ford.com account. I looked this afternoon and my grabber blue gt is planned for production 10/3. Hoping to receive before 12/31 and before Ford hits their EV cap.

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Must be Pennsylvania order, eh?;)
Are you checking Ford chat? or VVR through dealer? Ask for VIN and build date. Once you get your VIN you can access the window sticker and batch number.
You should be scheduled and here's hoping you are victim of poor communication from Ford/dealer rather than failed order.
Me: ordered 12/7/21. Got scheduled 7/21/22 for est. build date 9/12/22. VIN in low 50,000s. Delivery ETA late October 2022 (~11 months after order). California order. (Long wait likely due to premium AWD ER red and/or low allocation dealer/high demand State)
Is indeed a PA order, ordered through dealer so I have to bug them every time I want to check. Ordered on 12/18/21, priority code 10, not scheduled this week. I think my dealer is low allocation yeah 😢

Cheexyooofs

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Premium RWD
Country flag
I got a 10/10 build date and VIN for my Premium RWD from my dealer. I opted for dark matter gray with Light space gray interior.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Well I hope so, already getting the "I told you so" from the wife... she wanted the Model Y, all her "friends" already gotten their teslas but it looked so boring to me

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
The same 2023 model could end up costing effectively $12500 more if the price goes up $5000 (as it did for a short while in April) and the rebate goes to zero.
Since it's built in NA, it will get at least $3750. The SoT has not made an announcement on the second $3750 yet.

Mr_Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
too many to list
Country flag
Since it's built in NA, it will get at least $3750. The SoT has not made an announcement on the second $3750 yet.
That's not how I read it. NA assembly is a hard requirement but $3750 is tied to sourcing of battery minerals and $3750 is tied to battery componets pending guidance from SoT. Zero rebate is a possibility if the Dept of Treas decides to be aggressive.

SEC. 13401. CLEAN VEHICLE CREDIT. (a) PER VEHICLE DOLLAR LIMITATION.—Section 30D(b) is amended by striking paragraphs (2) and (3) and inserting the following: ‘‘(2) CRITICAL MINERALS.—In the case of a vehicle with respect to which the requirement described in subsection (e)(1)(A) is satisfied, the amount determined under this paragraph is $3,750. ‘‘(3) BATTERY COMPONENTS.—In the case of a vehicle with respect to which the requirement described in subsection (e)(2)(A) is satisfied, the amount determined under this paragraph is $3,750.’’. (b) FINAL ASSEMBLY.—Section 30D(d) is amended— (1) in paragraph (1)— (A) in subparagraph (E), by striking ‘‘and’’ at the end, (B) in subparagraph (F)(ii), by striking the period at the end and inserting ‘‘, and’’, and (C) by adding at the end the following: ‘‘(G) the final assembly of which occurs within North America.’’,

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
That's not how I read it. NA assembly is a hard requirement but $3750 is tied to sourcing of battery minerals and $3750 is tied to battery assembly pending guidance from SoT.

SEC. 13401. CLEAN VEHICLE CREDIT. (a) PER VEHICLE DOLLAR LIMITATION.—Section 30D(b) is amended by striking paragraphs (2) and (3) and inserting the following: ‘‘(2) CRITICAL MINERALS.—In the case of a vehicle with respect to which the requirement described in subsection (e)(1)(A) is satisfied, the amount determined under this paragraph is $3,750. ‘‘(3) BATTERY COMPONENTS.—In the case of a vehicle with respect to which the requirement described in subsection (e)(2)(A) is satisfied, the amount determined under this paragraph is $3,750.’’. (b) FINAL ASSEMBLY.—Section 30D(d) is amended— (1) in paragraph (1)— (A) in subparagraph (E), by striking ‘‘and’’ at the end, (B) in subparagraph (F)(ii), by striking the period at the end and inserting ‘‘, and’’, and (C) by adding at the end the following: ‘‘(G) the final assembly of which occurs within North America.’’,
Yup, at least 50% of the batter must be assembled in NA to qualify for the first part. As far as I know the battery is assembled in Poland and shipped to Mexico.

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
I’m a 9/26 build week & my VIN is 511XX. What’s the significance of that number? Does it tell us something?
Yes. I’m interested as well.
My build week is 10/10 and my VIN is 61,6xx .

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
The same 2023 model could end up costing effectively $12500 more if the price goes up $5000 (as it did for a short while in April) and the rebate goes to zero.
Ford Price Protection will lock in the price from the time of the order, so that shouldn’t be an issue. The Federal tax credit for vehicles that are delivered in 2023 is a question for the Mach E. Everything I’ve read leads to a good probability of receiving half of the $7500 credit since the car is built in North America. The other half is dependent on battery mineral sourcing and is in question for the Mach E. The max income limitations will also apply…$150k AGI for individual filers or $300k for married filing jointly.

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
Check your ford.com account. I looked this afternoon and my grabber blue gt is planned for production 10/3. Hoping to receive before 12/31 and before Ford hits their EV cap.
EV cap is gone with the passing of the Inflation Reduction Act. Other rules will apply. Income, battery sourcing, etc.
Sponsored