Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Just for clarity, these are the exact words from yesterday's chat with Ford - "Yes, your reservation is for the 2022. You will get the 2022 model of the Mach-E. For more information on the order, I recommend you would have to reach out to your selected dealership."

I hope those words prove true. Monday could be a big day. Fingers crossed, everyone!
I hope so too, I mean its in their benefit to deliver the 2022s to as many as they can
Sponsored

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Just for clarity, these are the exact words from yesterday's chat with Ford - "Yes, your reservation is for the 2022. You will get the 2022 model of the Mach-E. For more information on the order, I recommend you would have to reach out to your selected dealership."

I hope those words prove true. Monday could be a big day. Fingers crossed, everyone!
And did you reach out? what did they say?

Deleted member 13372

And did you reach out? what did they say?
I will be doing that on Monday and will update then. They really don’t know (or offer) much information. Wouldn’t even tell me the priority code when asked and reply with “All the orders have the same code and your order date is your priority code” or words to that effect. I’ll see if they offer up any information similar to what what in the dealer’s video.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
So no one got scheduled on Thursday and they didn’t release the week of 8/29 schedule yet. Tomorrow should be interesting

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So no one got scheduled on Thursday and they didn’t release the week of 8/29 schedule yet. Tomorrow should be interesting
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/22) 1661720136795

Ford seems to be actively filling in scheduling for all weeks of the remaining 2022MY production run. This would seem like a rational approach to determining the necessary conversions of unscheduled 2022MY to 2023MY MME orders. As for 8/29 build week, these MME units were likely "scheduled" back in July for assembly next week. Since Cuautitlan can do 1700-2000 units each week, they may yet add another batch of 3-500 MME units to 8/29 build week. (We just have to wait for forum participants to notify us on this thread that they now have access to their window sticker and batch number.) A usual Ford notice on this forum that has not appeared yet is "scheduling next week (9/5)", possibly because every bit of new scheduling is "balance out" for end of 2022MY production and no more scheduling will be broadcast in this manner (e.g. individuals will be notified.) At any rate, these are indeed interesting times for those interested in MME acquisition.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully ford is able to get the rest of the people in that ordered 2022s and maybe even get them delivered earlier. It does seem like production is going fairly smoothly now

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
What if...

Ford is not automatically scheduling any more cars for MY22s and all orders are P99 pending a call Monday to inform perspective owners that their cars may not be built until 2023 which means the tax credits that were mentioned on the website/ordering process may be at risk. If you accept the risks or don't care about the tax credit you can docusign an acknowledgment and acceptance of risks and then they'll release your car to be scheduled as a 22 or give you the option to roll it over to a 23 with similar options/features and be first in line for one.

Thoughts?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What if...

Ford is not automatically scheduling any more cars for MY22s and all orders are P99 pending a call Monday to inform perspective owners that their cars may not be built until 2023 which means the tax credits that were mentioned on the website/ordering process may be at risk. If you accept the risks or don't care about the tax credit you can docusign an acknowledgment and acceptance of risks and then they'll release your car to be scheduled as a 22 or give you the option to roll it over to a 23 with similar options/features and be first in line for one.

Thoughts?

I mean if somehow ford could garentee that you were in the first builds it might not be a bad deal but based on this years experience I somehow thing it might be months before people get theirs if they move to 2023

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Maybe I missed this, but, the 2023 battery gets 13 more miles? Is that a confirmed thing somewhere?
It’s premium AWD ext range I believe the only one that got more range…. Why don’t they just cut to the chase and make these cars all souped up and get rid of the select? At this price point, people expect features aka heated seats duh? Standard AWD? Check ur competitors and just do that! Even the Toyota Venza has this?

Deleted member 13372

So Ford flat-out LIED to me last Friday. I did get rolled to a 2023 Select yesterday. No further details, no offer, dealer totally in the dark. This is an unacceptable result since the 2023 Select is nowhere near the same as a 2022 Select with Comfort and Technology Package. If this holds, it’s time to order from another manufacturer. Really a bad look, Ford.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So, it looks like 2022MY scheduling is concluded. The next day for new scheduling would be 9/15/2022 when Ford begins scheduling the 2023MY MME which may begin assembly in early November. (Of course, juggling previously scheduled 2022MY MME units will likely continue until the production run ends 10/29/22.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling Retail Orders Only Next Week (8/22) 1662252932018
Sponsored