Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
That would be amazing if true but I wouldn't count on it. I also have an 11/14 build week and I'm not expecting it until sometime in late January or mid February.

I don't have anything to back those dates up it's just my experience from last year when I ordered a Maverick.

I rather have it longer out hahahaha but at the same point the 100% tax credit is bigger bonus then me waiting to save a little bit more money till Jan/Feb

When he said that I was thinking.... HOW..... I mean I wasn't expecting to have a 11/14 build I thought maybe....maybe.... Late Dec/Jan because of the 22s that still need to be built... But I guess Ford thinks otherwise and wants to get more money then help out the people that been waiting for months/year for theirs
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
I rather have it longer out hahahaha but at the same point the 100% tax credit is bigger bonus then me waiting to save a little bit more money till Jan/Feb

When he said that I was thinking.... HOW..... I mean I wasn't expecting to have a 11/14 build I thought maybe....maybe.... Late Dec/Jan because of the 22s that still need to be built... But I guess Ford thinks otherwise and wants to get more money then help out the people that been waiting for months/year for theirs
I agree it would be nice to get it before the end of the year for the tax credit but like I mentioned above my experience when ordering a Maverick has taught me that Ford is never on time with their estimates. Whether it be production estimates or delivery estimates they are very rarely accurate.