Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Ordered Feb 2022. I am mentally preparing myself for another 6 months before scheduling if it ever happens period

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Can we address the “for build weeks 10/31-11/28”? Does this mean “ALL” 22 change overs are being scheduled perhaps?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ordered Feb 2022. I am mentally preparing myself for another 6 months before scheduling if it ever happens period
Sorry, don't follow your comment. You should have a build date and VIN for your 2022MY order by now. Cuautitlan will assemble another 10,000 2022MY MME between this build week and the last build week of the 2022MY production run.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Build Weeks 10/31 Through 11/28 1663609247472

This thread announces the first weeks of scheduling for the 2023MY MME production run expected to begin 31 October 2022. Maybe you're thinking folks who ordered 2023MY MME (ordering began near end of August) should expect 6 months or more for their order to be scheduled? There is some amount of 2022MY MME orders that were converted to 2023MY and supposedly schedule first before any new 2023MY orders. (Maybe you're one of them? If my long-awaited MME order arrives on the current delivery ETA, I will have waited around 10 1/2 months.) ONe would hope that Ford will get the 2nd assembly line going and double their MME production, thus shortening the delivery estimates. Good luck to you and Ford and their future end users.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Are GT’s the trim that usually get scheduled quicker?

miccer88

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Sorry, don't follow your comment. You should have a build date and VIN for your 2022MY order by now. Cuautitlan will assemble another 10,000 2022MY MME between this build week and the last build week of the 2022MY production run.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Build Weeks 10/31 Through 11/28 1663609247472

This thread announces the first weeks of scheduling for the 2023MY MME production run expected to begin 31 October 2022. Maybe you're thinking folks who ordered 2023MY MME (ordering began near end of August) should expect 6 months or more for their order to be scheduled? There is some amount of 2022MY MME orders that were converted to 2023MY and supposedly schedule first before any new 2023MY orders. (Maybe you're one of them? If my long-awaited MME order arrives on the current delivery ETA, I will have waited around 10 1/2 months.) ONe would hope that Ford will get the 2nd assembly line going and double their MME production, thus shortening the delivery estimates. Good luck to you and Ford and their future end users.
I am one of the rollovers in 2023. I just don’t trust that ford is going to prioritize rollovers. I’ve been told a lot of stuff on this journey that has just been flat out lies. I really see them just throwing us in with the other orders. I tried contacting ford chat today to check the priority code but they had 76 queued so didn’t even try

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
You should have a build date and VIN for your 2022MY order by now.
I don't either and I ordered December 21. Though I expect to get scheduled pretty soon in the start of 23MY, if I was another 6 months out might as well have reservations for 24MY on the website lol.

Jp0524

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge ram
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I placed my order for Mach e select with comfort tech package on April 1st 2022. I never received an email but something told me to check my order on ford.com the other day and I saw that I have a production date! Yay....I think. The date is 10/10. I have attached the pics. I understand but I don't understand what this means. I understand it is, I assume going to be built during this time frame. But what is the expectancy from this point. As I stated I'm new to this forum, posting wise. So if there is a post on this already a slight push to that direction would be great. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20220919_101319_Chrome.jpg

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
Your Mach E will be build in the Factory during 10/10/2022 week and then will be shipped , once it is build you will receive delivery date estimate. @Jp0524
Enjoy you MME !!

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I don't either and I ordered December 21. Though I expect to get scheduled pretty soon in the start of 23MY, if I was another 6 months out might as well have reservations for 24MY on the website lol.
I'm with you - 12/17/2021 order. The northeast is kinda ignored.....

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I'm with you - 12/17/2021 order. The northeast is kinda ignored.....
Give Ford a call, maybe you and I can car pool together to Mexico and pick the cars up. Might be an incentive that they don't need to ship it here!

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Give Ford a call, maybe you and I can car pool together to Mexico and pick the cars up. Might be an incentive that they don't need to ship it here!
Can we get around dealership protection laws by buying it in Mexico lol?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am one of the rollovers in 2023. I just don’t trust that ford is going to prioritize rollovers. I’ve been told a lot of stuff on this journey that has just been flat out lies. I really see them just throwing us in with the other orders. I tried contacting ford chat today to check the priority code but they had 76 queued so didn’t even try
Cynicism/frustration about Ford's allocation/distribution methods is well earned. :(
Sponsored