This is it for any chance of getting it this year
Sponsored

KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
Ordered Feb 2022. I am mentally preparing myself for another 6 months before scheduling if it ever happens period
Check with your dealer. I had not update as well, and when I called the dealer to find out if I should plan alternates, he told me my VIN number. (Had ordered through the dealer).

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After waiting 9 months for this car I’m no closer than I was the day I ordered. I continually see people ordering well after me getting built dates etc. honestly is makes me very cross !

if ford can’t get me this car by 12/31/22 1159 pm I’m going to walk away from the deal.
Having waited myself for 9 months before seeing my order (prem AWD ER) shipped, I suggest you contact Ford Marketing (800-334-4375) and talk with a live person about your order. Communication from Ford can be sparse and uninformative. Ford tracking says my order has shipped with delivery ETA of 25-32 days. Ford Chat says my order crossed the border at Laredo and left the delivery ETA the same, but no railcar number. In other words, waiting passively is one solution. Trying to get meaningful updates can be frustrating both for vague responses and for "no information". My dealer supposedly has the best access to production and delivery systems, but "my" dealer is indifferent. Others have great access. If you haven't had contact about converting your order to 2023MY, your order will be built before 10/31 when 2023MY production begins. Call dealer, get VIN and estimated build week, check for window sticker (usually available about 1 week before assembly begins and modules show up).
If you look around this forum, you'll find many folks that share your feeling. Once you know your "build week" read that thread.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ Mach-E Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Build Weeks 10/31 Through 11/28 1663783722306

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
And so it begins. ordered 2/13 scheduled 10/31. Now for the next journey...will it come before Jan?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
And so it begins. ordered 2/13 scheduled 10/31. Now for the next journey...will it come before Jan?
Congrats, did you switch trims? time to wait for ford chat lol

Last edited:

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats, did you switch trims? I'm to wait for ford chat lol
Nope. Premium. Only had to change color from IBSM. No Ford emails. I started checking every 20 minutes and it appears 10am ET is magic hour.

I still haven't received the private offer either like some already have.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
And we're off!

Ordered 8/30/22
Scheduled for production 10/31/22!

2023 GTPE - Star White Metallic Tri-Coat

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
Interesting @zpel Isn't ford suppose to schedule the 2022 - > 2023 convered orders ?
does that mean ford scheduled all coverted orders already ?

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Interesting @zpel Isn't ford suppose to schedule the 2022 - > 2023 convered orders ?
does that mean ford scheduled all coverted orders already ?
I'm really hoping they scheduled all the 22-23 rollover orders first. A poster above mentions their converted order was scheduled for the same build week.

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I'm really hoping they scheduled all the 22-23 rollover orders first. A poster above mentions their converted order was scheduled for the same build week.
Um...yeah (says the guy who ordered on 12/17)....on Ford Chat now. This better happen now that I see that 8/30/22 order already scheduled.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
maybe they scheduled all 10 roll overs. ??? That will be a really sh!tty thing for Ford to do. I would have expected no 23's till Dec

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Um...yeah (says the guy who ordered on 12/17)....on Ford Chat now. This better happen now that I see that 8/30/22 order already scheduled.
I wholeheartedly hope all of the older orders get prioritized and are moved to the front of the queue.

Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
I am also waiting for the chat...hopefully we are all scheduled
Sponsored