Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD Radiant Red
Occupation
Seeker of Fun
Country flag
Ordered 10/6/21. Email advice of 4/11 production week received on 2/17/22. Ford website shows in production with a date of 4/13. Premium AWD ER Rapid Red. Good luck.

NoEntiendoNada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte 1 AWD
Country flag
Bump. Curious minds want to know! 😀
Tangentially related question: who posts these “scheduling for week of xx/yy” posts and where does that info come from?
12/27 CART1 AWD order, nothing…

andrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium (ER, RWD, Rapid Red)
Country flag

captcrunch11

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Standard Range RWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling For Retail Orders Only Next Week (4/11) 7D2F853B-33AF-41B9-817E-164938930ABA

If I want to get scheduled, will I need to have the prep kit on the order pricing summary? I ordered on 10/21, and I haven’t received an update.

Hardy

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E (If it ever arrives)
Country flag
I've heard its a challenge to get transferred to a new dealer, particularly farther past order date. Is that not the case?
I didn't even realize transferring to a new dealer was possible. My sales guy has been great, but I think the sales manager - who is the one that manages the online orders -dropped the ball a bit and misled the sales guy. I also think Ford's system is crazy. It seems like it should auto-generate a notification to the dealer when something is wrong with an order. That apparently doesn't happen.

At this point, the General Manager tells me he has looked at the order personally and that the "parking assist" thing has been fixed. I also got an email from ford saying the order has been updated, and when I log in I can see that parking assist has been removed and the price dropped slightly.

So, maybe things will move forward. Fingers crossed.

Hardy

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
7D2F853B-33AF-41B9-817E-164938930ABA.jpeg

If I want to get scheduled, will I need to have the prep kit on the order pricing summary? I ordered on 10/21, and I haven’t received an update.
Scroll down to the Vehicle Detailed tab and look under Configured Options. That's where mine has "Active Park Assist Prep Kit -$325" shown now. Apparently, the fact that my order from 2021 still included that Assist Prep Kit was the thing that was keeping it from being scheduled for production.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
Looks like there is still hope for that last week of may, but we get to wait at least another week to find out

captcrunch11

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Standard Range RWD
Country flag
Scroll down to the Vehicle Detailed tab and look under Configured Options. That's where mine has "Active Park Assist Prep Kit -$325" shown now. Apparently, the fact that my order from 2021 still included that Assist Prep Kit was the thing that was keeping it from being scheduled for production.
Not showing on my order. I just sent an email to my dealer to have it fixed.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Friday 4/15//22 11:20 PDT: still no evidence that any US retail orders were scheduled yesterday, despite the Ford announcement of "RETAIL ORDER SCHEDULING ONLY". However, they just announced June Build dates will be scheduled next week.
Does anyone know what "RETAIL ORDER SCHEDULING ONLY" actually means?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling For Retail Orders Only Next Week (4/11) 1650046821786

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is gonna take forever it feels like. And my dealer has cars, of course +$15-20000 above msrp! Is that ok? So I will be waiting. My frustration is getting a 2022, in 2023?! I’m in the first trimester of this pregnancy… so to speak. Pass the pickles.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
This morning, my dealer says that it has verified the priority code is 10 on my order.
Have your dealer send you a copy of the order sheet, I ordered in August 2021 got converted to a 22 and dealer kept telling me I was a 19 priority. So finally in Dec I got them to send me a copy of the order and it was a 99 priority. I complained the they switched to 19 sent me a new copy to verify, 2 days later I got a build date from Ford. Good luck!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So, it looks like Ford's week of 4/11/22 scheduling announcement:
Retail Orders Only Next Week
actually meant that NO retail orders would be scheduled. Either the word "after" should have been inserted between Orders and Only or it should have said "Pending Dealer Orders will be scheduled".
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling For Retail Orders Only Next Week (4/11) 1650478452828

Hardy

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn't even realize transferring to a new dealer was possible. My sales guy has been great, but I think the sales manager - who is the one that manages the online orders -dropped the ball a bit and misled the sales guy. I also think Ford's system is crazy. It seems like it should auto-generate a notification to the dealer when something is wrong with an order. That apparently doesn't happen.

At this point, the General Manager tells me he has looked at the order personally and that the "parking assist" thing has been fixed. I also got an email from ford saying the order has been updated, and when I log in I can see that parking assist has been removed and the price dropped slightly.

So, maybe things will move forward. Fingers crossed.
Final update on this after I hijacked this thread. The car has finally been scheduled for production. Week of 5/30.
Sponsored