McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Haha. Isn’t every week retail scheduling now?

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Fingers crossed like every Thursday

jaklou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White RWD Select ordered 3/28, no prod date
Country flag
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does scheduling for retail orders mean? Are they focusing only on commercial sales?

Last edited:

Ming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium SR RWD; 2022 Civic; Tesla MYP
Country flag
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does scheduling for retail orders mean? Are they focusing only on commercial sales?
Believe it means customer orders, rather than dealer orders.

But it has been like this for couple of months now, and our building dates kept getting pushed. So whatever

jaklou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White RWD Select ordered 3/28, no prod date
Country flag
more naïveté on my part, but why would Ford do that? I ordered online and assigned a dealer. If you ordered through a dealer, why would I get priority (if that’s the case) when we are ultimately both the customer.

bencarob

First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
more naïveté on my part, but why would Ford do that? I ordered online and assigned a dealer. If you ordered through a dealer, why would I get priority (if that’s the case) when we are ultimately both the customer.
In the case you described, I don't think there would be any difference in priority. If the dealer is placing an order for their own inventory, that's a different story.

Gopher Adventure

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E CA Rte 1
Country flag
You’d think at some point, the factory should start getting “caught up” with the order banks having been closed a long time now. It just doesn’t feel that way though. I think those of us with January/February order dates should be coming up soon, assuming there are no major parts delays in the next few weeks. I’m hoping for a production date for my 1/26 CART1 4X order.

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
You’d think at some point, the factory should start getting “caught up” with the order banks having been closed a long time now. It just doesn’t feel that way though. I think those of us with January/February order dates should be coming up soon, assuming there are no major parts delays in the next few weeks. I’m hoping for a production date for my 1/26 CART1 4X order.
I was so excited when I received my date. I ordered a GTPE in December. However, every week since getting my date, the date has been pushed, totalling 6 weeks delayed so far. What originally felt like progress now feels like lip service. I have no confidence in the newest "date" I have and expect it to keep moving out.

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
Let's get some of our October orders out of the way first ;)

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
When did dealer orders stop? When I ordered mine in April my dealer was surprised to see it as they had not been able to order any themselves. Maybe "retail only" is a way for Ford to clear some of the older backlog out. I would guess folks that go into the dealer and sit with a sales rep to order are less likely to post here and may be in just as much if not more pain with wait times.

I could be wrong.

redditn00b92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E CR1
Country flag
Do we know if the recent recall will affect orders that get scheduled this week?

Ordered March 9, 2022.
Austin, TX
Select RWD with Tech Package

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Do we know if the recent recall will affect orders that get scheduled this week?

Ordered March 9, 2022.
Austin, TX
Select RWD with Tech Package
It shouldn't but don't expect to see much in the way of scheduling. Since production seemed to have been stopped for a couple of weeks. Currently scheduled orders are getting pushed back into later weeks, which should now be pretty full.

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Another Thursday, another disappointment. 11/30/21 premium Awd ext. no build date in sight. I swear if anything comparable comes on the market I just might switch. This is ridiculous, especially since others are getting their cars with later order dates.
Sponsored