Krish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium
Country flag
I see a lot of people being able to check the progress of their car on the ford website. But we ordered our car via the dealership and every time we want updates we have to contact the dealership. So is there a way to get my own login for the website so I can check the progress of my MME without having to bug the dealership?
Sponsored

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
I am looking at that OP image/post and not able to make any useful info out of it. Apparently, I am dumb as a rock then.

I ordered mine on Oct/09/2021 (No update other than "Order Accepted by Dealer")
Can any one tell me if OP's scheduling means anything for me
It means we might get a build date next week if you don't then you probably won't get a build date for February/Mar
? 10/7/21 order date. Would be sooo great. Feel helpless and dumb as a rock as well cause I can't track ANYTHING and dont understand of this. But hope it will all be clear once we get a build date and Vin #.

Krish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium
Country flag
? 10/7/21 order date. Would be sooo great. Feel helpless and dumb as a rock as well cause I can't track ANYTHING and dont understand of this. But hope it will all be clear once we get a build date and Vin #.
8/27/21 is my order date and no build date yet and no vin # either :/

bellevueroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mustang mach e gt
Country flag
My order Date was 6 November for a GT. I just went online after reading this thread and the website says Production March 7. No email from Ford or the dealership

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF,MACHE PREMIUM eAWD
Country flag
I see a lot of people being able to check the progress of their car on the ford website. But we ordered our car via the dealership and every time we want updates we have to contact the dealership. So is there a way to get my own login for the website so I can check the progress of my MME without having to bug the dealership?
Same boat as you.Apparently you can do it once you have a VIN until then wait for the email.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So if none of my orders are scheduled this week that means the earliest production date would be April and earliest delivery would be May. Realistically if not scheduled this week… probably June/July delivery then?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
So if none of my orders are scheduled this week that means the earliest production date would be April and earliest delivery would be May. Realistically if not scheduled this week… probably June/July delivery then?
A lot of times they do scheduling one week and then the following week they do clean up scheduling, which I think means they fill in any remaining slots in the previous week‘s scheduling. Someone correct me if I‘m wrong.

How many do you have ordered? I have 2 at different dealers. What dealer did you order from, which model and when? You’re not that far from me.

I ordered premium and from the basic info I’ve gathered it seems they are the slowest to get scheduled. I’m guessing due to parts. 28 weeks will be beginning of May. I’m mentally preparing for August/September.

john `doc`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F250 Toyota Prius Possible future mach-e
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
Me Too - almost

We ordered online and our order went to the dealer back in September - We meet with a dealership agent and based on the info about what the 2022s changes were likely we made it clear that we wanted to get a 2022. At that time we thought we wanted the black interior but shortly after decided we wanted white. This was in early october. We got a text message on Dec 9th which showed that our color request had been sent on October 2 and Ford has sent back that the requested change had been accomplished on October 10. There was a "vin" included in this paperwork - however the "vin" was not the typical vin about 6 characters.

What we see on the ford website is that our order is still there (possibly the initial order - except now 2022) with black interior. I bugged the dealership today to see why the info that was sent does not agree with what we are seeing on the ford website. My guess is that what is on the website is a stale order and not the one generated by the dealership when it was possible to order 2022 from Ford.

Would like to be able to see progress on the order on ford website.

johnh...

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
How many do you have ordered? I have 2 at different dealers. What dealer did you order from, which model and when? You’re not that far from me.

I ordered premium and from the basic info I’ve gathered it seems they are the slowest to get scheduled. I’m guessing due to parts. 28 weeks will be beginning of May. I’m mentally preparing for August/September.
EDIT: What did you order?

I am ashamed to say I have three orders :)

Two Premium AWD/Ext orders listed in my signature - both at Mullinax Ford in Orlando area but different locations. One where I received a "go 75mph anywhere you want" test drive and the other where they explained the ordering process and provided a detailed purchase agreement that we all signed. I'm certain I have full price protection from that dealership (Apopka).

The third... lol. I liked the dealer that sold me my red MME Premium at MSRP (Sun State Ford) - that I ordered a GTPE from them and if I happen to cancel/abandon then I have no issues with them re-selling it because they sold me a MME at MSRP anyhow.

Last edited:

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
I have a production week of 2/14. Dont see that week on the schedule?
Because it was already scheduled and they're no longer scheduling for that week.

KennyPratt42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
For those that have already gone through the process, if I were to get scheduled this week for one of the listed build weeks that are being scheduled, is the most likely that I would get an email tomorrow (Thursday) from Ford telling me I've been scheduled for X/X week? Or would I likely need to call my dealer to check?

Danski

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E On Order
Country flag
I'm curious if anyone received a production date overnight. Based on the first post in this thread, I was hopeful to get one today, but no e-mail from Ford and still not scheduled for production in looking at my order.

teest

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E Select & GT
Country flag
I'm curious if anyone received a production date overnight. Based on the first post in this thread, I was hopeful to get one today, but no e-mail from Ford and still not scheduled for production in looking at my order.
I'm in your same boat. Haven't received anything yet, and am constantly checking the website lol. Maybe they release the dates throughout the day?
Sponsored