darshanp

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2022
Country flag
There‘s a couple of premiums that people ordered on 10/1 that got scheduled this week. I’m learning the date matters a lot less than what was ordered. I now only care when Premiums get scheduled because some GTs that ordered in December are already scheduled. There’s so many factors on what gets scheduled when so it’s so hard to predict. If a handful of premiums from 10/1 are getting scheduled now and I’m sure there’s plenty more that ordered that date that still need scheduled, I would hope those of us from mid October would get scheduled in the April or May dates. Maybe ???

What dealer did you order from?
Autonation Sanford. Customer service from dealer is awful. It’s like they don’t care about your order anymore. Ford needs to improve their customer experience big time to beat Tesla
Sponsored

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Unfortunately I ordered through dealer in person. I don’t see anything in my Ford account yet. Not even order confirmation. I do have email from Ford regarding my order confirmation. Is there any other way to find out if I was scheduled or not?
I'm not sure if you have enough info, but you might try

Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

This site is where I first got my VIN number. I had a 4 digit order number from my dealer and an 8 digit order number on the Ford order confirmation.

Good luck!

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
I don't understand Ford's ordering system. I ordered my Premium MME on 9/20/2021 which was converted a few weeks later to a 2022. I have a priority of 10, but yet still no production date scheduled.
Same for me, I ordered 9/23/2021 and priority 10 and nothing yet ... waiting sucks

darshanp

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2022
Country flag
I'm not sure if you have enough info, but you might try

Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

This site is where I first got my VIN number. I had a 4 digit order number from my dealer and an 8 digit order number on the Ford order confirmation.

Good luck!
Interesting. I have 4 digit code from dealer but in my oder confirmation number from ford there is no number. It just says order confirmed.

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag
You can get your VIN if you have a scheduled production date. But officially it might take bit more time.
Bit complex if you are not a techie person but possible. Good step by step direction if you really want to get your VIN. I did get it this way and put that in Ford Pass app and you can atleast feel good its legit ;-)
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/index.html#/
This is basically taking data from the webpage from ford as the VIN is hidden in it.
i actually received a VIN by calling Ford but the dealer and Ford cannot provide a production date. It’s a odd situation. It was thought you don’t get a VIN without a scheduled date.

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
i actually received a VIN by calling Ford but the dealer and Ford cannot provide a production date. It’s a odd situation. It was thought you don’t get a VIN without a scheduled date.
Ditto. I called Ford Marketing today and got my VIN (85 days after order), then texted my dealer and he looked it up and found a production date of 3/14.

darshanp

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2022
Country flag
I decided to visit Dealership in person today after multiple failures to get hold of sales rep in person. They told me I have production scheduled for 4/4 and provided me VIN number. No email from Ford yet. I thought it will be helpful for those who are waiting for Ford email.

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: BMW 4Series
Country flag
My 2022 Mach-E GT Non-performance that was scheduled to be built the week of 1/24/22 is now built!

Screenshot_20220130-020649.png

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
My 2022 Mach-E GT Non-performance that was scheduled to be built the week of 1/24/22 is now built!

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (1/24) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28 Screenshot_20220130-020649
Congrats but I wonder how is it that fast to build the Mach E in a week?.....Build date 1/24/22, today is 1/30/22....Website said it's Built.....LOL

When did u order?

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats but I wonder how is it that fast to build the Mach E in a week?.....Build date 1/24/22, today is 1/30/22....Website said it's Built.....LOL

When did u order?
I placed my order on 10/19/21 and yeah it looks like it.

I got another email on Saturday (2/5/22) that it was shipped. Expected delivery was originally 3/4/22 - 3/10/22 but now it's saying 3/14/22 -3/20/22 so we'll see.

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update: I just logged into my account and now my delivery date is saying the vehicle will be delivered between 4/3/22 and 4/9/22. This is 3 weeks after my original delivery window of 3/14/22 -3/20/22 :(

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (1/24) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28 New MachE Date

I placed my order on 10/19/21 and yeah it looks like it.

I got another email on Saturday (2/5/22) that it was shipped. Expected delivery was originally 3/4/22 - 3/10/22 but now it's saying 3/14/22 -3/20/22 so we'll see.
Sponsored