Ford Mach e
Country flag

KennyPratt42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
This basically means if you car is going to get built before May (and maybe delivered inJune/July), you’ll probably know about it by this week?
The short answer is yes. The longer answer is that there is usually some additional fill in scheduling the week or two after so some people might find out they're scheduled for April after next week, but most will find out on or around next Thursday.

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
Hoping to get scheduled since I need a car in May! Luckily my Maverick that I ordered on Aug 11 last year got scheduled for April 4th, But I was hoping that email would be for my MME since I decided to get a MME instead of the Maverick.

Here's to getting scheduled! Fingers crossed!

Also I ordered on Nov 11 2021 a Select RWD. When I ordered it Ford's site said 20+ weeks...

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Some of us got 4/4 scheduling weeks ago. Hopefully it doesn't change this week, but who knows with how things have been going. I have yet to receive the confirmation email from Ford.

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
Thanks for the info. This helps. Is there a way to know which Order date they schedule for the various weeks?
It doesn’t quite work like that, unfortunately. I ordered 10/1 and have no build date. There are many folks on here who ordered after me who have a build date, and still some who ordered well before me with no build date.

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
These forum posts always get my hopes up... and then the week passes without an update.

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
Am I correct that we have not seen scheduling yet for Premium AWD ER’s? I ordered mine early October and only see GT’s, Route 1’s and some premium RWDS being scheduled. The Premium AWD ER is the most popular model. How come they are not getting built?

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
Am I correct that we have not seen scheduling yet for Premium AWD ER’s? I ordered mine early October and only see GT’s, Route 1’s and some premium RWDS being scheduled. The Premium AWD ER is the most popular model. How come they are not getting built?
I ordered thru a dealer on 10/1 and got my scheduling on 2/3 fopr 3/7. Premium ER eAWD. It will happen. I stripped out the spreadsheet and find some ERs schedule.
Sponsored