Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Stopped in my dealership today to check my 12/4 GTPE order fully loaded and nothing yet. Even at the lowest priority code 1, hopefully something soon.
Sponsored

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Stopped in my dealership today to check my 12/4 GTPE order fully loaded and nothing yet. Even at the lowest priority code 1, hopefully something soon.
This makes me think the earlier speculation that this week's scheduling was all European orders is true, though I question how you got down to priority code 1 since 1-9 are reserved for Ford making special orders and dealers can only go as low as 10. Much less how the hell you didn't already get scheduled with that.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
If we haven't seen updates by now, I would say either they didn't really schedule this week...or we are all unlucky. I have a 12/5 CA Rt1 AWD Ext from CO.
Also in COS. Nada.

Corwin

First Name
Corwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
11/25 Prem Ext AWD - no update as expected. So many orders from Sept/Oct with no updates :(
Ordered the same date as you! Prem Ext AWD… Dealer says my order status says Scheduled/Clean. Hopefully we’ll get a production date soon!

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
This makes me think the earlier speculation that this week's scheduling was all European orders is true, though I question how you got down to priority code 1 since 1-9 are reserved for Ford making special orders and dealers can only go as low as 10. Much less how the hell you didn't already get scheduled with that.
The hell I did....just
Funny you say that, just got scheduled on 4/25 week this morning. Yes was wondering how I got a priority code 1 when it was a priority code 10 when I signed the sales agreement with the fleet manager.

Screenshot_20220225-052948_Gallery.jpg

WheresMyCar

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for 2022 Premium AWD
Country flag
Thanks, I was just concerned that there was something wrong with my order since at the top it states Place Order, In Progress. It seems like this step should be checked if the order went through properly.

TS0926

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG MachE Premium
Country flag
Dec 1 2021 RWD Premium - Silent as a MachE's combustion engine. ?

TS0926

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG MachE Premium
Country flag
Is there anything hidden in the order number to indicate where the car stands in order queue?

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Is there anything hidden in the order number to indicate where the car stands in order queue?
Nope, your "queue" is only relevant to which dealer you placed your order through. Your dealer should be able to let you know how many orders are before you.

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Nope, you can ask your dealer what your current priority code is but there is a more complicated formula than a simple date order queue.

Of the scheduling periods production volume, dealers are allocated a certain number of cars based on dealer size and previous sales performance. Then orders registered with those given dealerships have orders selected in order of lowest priority code 1-9 are reserved for Ford to make, 10-19 are retail orders, higher codes are for dealer stock. (This is why dealer lots are basically empty atm).

Your priority code does get lower over time. I'm not sure if the process is date order or random or up to individual dealers when orders are tied and allocation is limited. (For example dealer gets 3 slots but has 4 code 10s).

Electricponi

First Name
Sherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Ordered 2022 GT space white on Jan 31, received build date two weeks after for 4/4/2022. Located in SoCal

Electricponi

First Name
Sherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Ordered 2022 GT space white on Jan 31, received build date two weeks after for 4/4/2022. Located in SoCal
I was quite shocked when my order status got updated so fast. I had ordered the lightening and cancelled that to go with the mache after I realized I most likely wouldn’t be getting an invitation to complete an order any time soon.

Electricponi

First Name
Sherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I was quite shocked when my order status got updated so fast. I had ordered the lightening and cancelled that to go with the mache after I realized I most likely wouldn’t be getting an invitation to complete an order any time soon.
8B252B2F-AC4C-4E14-B5E4-718B87E4EB8C.jpeg
Sponsored