Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Ah, I thought it was weird I didn't get scheduled this week with a low number on my priority code and an entire month of production days being scheduled. They aren't done with April yet, hopefully I get the notice next week.

maxwellp92

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2022 Mach-E Rt.1 Awd (on order)
Country flag
Is this cleanup scheduling or is this a second week of normal scheduling, anybody know?

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
I'm not sure what this tells me. It looks like it says some cars will be scheduled this week to be built in April. And if they are actually built it's still a month, or more after that before delivery. Whether or not my order is one of those, no idea.

I am assuming it'll get built, someday, but even if it's the first vehicle built in April, that means 20 weeks to build, not delivery, which will be another few weeks.

Maybe what I'm really saying is this doesn't mean anything if you have no idea where you even are in the line.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Interesting, as this shows the same dates as what was posted for last week's scheduling run.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
How can they schedule new cars to be built when my 2022 is sitting at chip hold. Would love to know my priority.. So bummed out.. Where is my car??

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
How can they schedule new cars to be built when my 2022 is sitting at chip hold. Would love to know my priority.. So bummed out.. Where is my car??
Because they've been building cars in advance of having chips so the factory isn't sitting idle. If you're in chip hold your priority code was already selected, and built. Don't know how they allocate chips for waiting vehicles, but it's most likely just oldest first since they were already allocated to destination.