MACHE
Country flag

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
If you go into your order details, scroll down and expand the "additional features" section, the Active Park Assist 2.0 used to be listed (was between the Cargo Area Protector and Cargo Area Cover for me). Since I had the change made to the prep kit, it no longer shows up.
Did not get a call from dealer and email reply from sales rep after an inquiry was that they hadn't heard anything but would check with sales manager. No mention of Active Park Assist kit or anything.

Just compared a printout from earlier to the active page today:

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/2 Through 5/23 1648347965065
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/2 Through 5/23 1648347986199

Can confirm that Active Park Assist 2.0 is removed with no intervention on my end (and apparently none on the dealer's end?).

Did get that "A change in your order" email on 3/18 so perhaps that's when it happened. No communication from dealer at any point.

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
I also haven't gotten contacted but I still have Active Park Assist listed. I'll bet they're going through all of them right now.

Screenshot:
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/2 Through 5/23 Screenshot_20220327-072738_Samsung Internet

Kushing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E CR1 Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ordered 10/28 eAWD CR1 Grabber Blue. Still waiting on scheduling :(

Ming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium SR RWD; 2022 Civic; Tesla MYP
Country flag
I'm losing my patience. ordered AWD ER premium 10/21/21, still not scheduled. wanted to have an ER model for summer travel, but now looks I can't get it before August the earliest. wondering if I order a GT now, would it come earlier than my premium that's ordered 5 months ago?

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just talked with my dealer this morning and for anyone hoping to get scheduled, make sure your dealer accepts the Active Park Prep Kit, otherwise it sounds like the order will be in a holding pattern.
My dealer said that if they did that it would be in parts hold and I wouldn't be able to take it off the lot anyways?

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
My dealer said that if they did that it would be in parts hold and I wouldn't be able to take it off the lot anyways?
If that were the case then none of the Mach-Es being built in Job 2 would be able to be sold. Everyone's order has been getting changed in the past week.

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm losing my patience. ordered AWD ER premium 10/21/21, still not scheduled. wanted to have an ER model for summer travel, but now looks I can't get it before August the earliest. wondering if I order a GT now, would it come earlier than my premium that's ordered 5 months ago?
I'm probably spamming replies now, but what's one more lol.

I'm in the same boat. The manic part of me keeps wondering if I should order a Tesla or a Kia or a Hyundai. The same part of me knows it won't help and I'll almost certainly get the Mach E first at this point, but the lack of communication and endless waiting is driving me insane. Don't know if I'd order a Ford again at this point, just because of their complete absence of any substantiative communication

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If that were the case then none of the Mach-Es being built in Job 2 would be able to be sold. Everyone's order has been getting changed in the past week.
So is it possible they've misunderstood something Ford told them? And if I get them to change it now am i too late to get my order scheduled until the next batch of scheduling in July or whatever?

Edit: it appears that Active Park Assist was taken off my order, with or without dealer intervention:
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/2 Through 5/23 Screenshot_20220328-133754_Kiwi Browser

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
I’m more interested in that I don’t think I’ve seen more than one or two cars scheduled for May. I’m really worried that Ford is having extreme supply chain issues. I’m wondering if my late October Premium order will end up as a ‘23.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I’m more interested in that I don’t think I’ve seen more than one or two cars scheduled for May. I’m really worried that Ford is having extreme supply chain issues. I’m wondering if my late October Premium order will end up as a ‘23.
I agree with you. I think the supply chain issues are way worse than they are letting on. I’m in the RV business (which isn’t the same, but some similarities) and I keep thinking supply chains are getting better, but it seems to be getting worse. I think Ford is struggling to get lots of different components and I think it’s going to effect production for the rest of the year. I still don’t have a production date for my 10/19/21 order and am torn if I want it to be a 22 or 23 since I bought one off a lot last month.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I received an email yesterday that said "your vehicle order has been updated". Went through and couldn't find anything. After seeing this post, I looked again and believe they changed "park assist 2.0" to "park assist prep-kit". No difference in pricing etc..I ordered Prem, AWD, IBS, stdR Feb 13th. Seems like it's going to be a long long wait.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Yup, my active park assist has vanished also. I ordered a Ca Rte 1, AWD on 12/3/21 and not scheduled either. It's not a big deal for me, after having a front grill smashed years ago, I don't parallel park anyway.

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
I see Active Park Assist Prep Kit in my Additional Features section on the Ford website now! it has been updated. From the sounds of it, it sounds like it was updated for everyone. Did everyone get this update even if you didn't ask the dealer?
Sponsored