chasemyaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I'm curious - regarding the Parking Assist Prep Kit - I ordered last week before the book closed. I did a select in red - no other packages - As I read the order guide - the whole thing with the prep kit was only needed if you had the technology package or a trim level that included the hands free driving - is that correct???
Correct, only applies to vehicles with the tech package.
Sponsored

xinlitik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Mustang
Country flag
It will appear fairly random. The two biggest factors are the trim ordered (and options) and the dealer who the order is through (and what state/region they are in). There is also the Priority Code associated with the order, but that appears to mainly adjust your place in line within your dealers orders.
If you talked to them on the chat feature on the website I would give them a call. They seem to have more access to information when you call in my experience. Ask specifically if your order includes the Parking Assist Prep Kit. If it doesn't your dealer is going to have to add or approve it.
Rep I called said there was no such thing as a hold up on scheduling due to park assist. 😒
Im over it.. if they build the car this year I’ll take it, if they dont I’ll just have to buy a different car.

KennyPratt42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
Rep I called said there was no such thing as a hold up on scheduling due to park assist. 😒
Im over it.. if they build the car this year I’ll take it, if they dont I’ll just have to buy a different car.
I don't blame you, I'd be over it if I was you too. Hopefully your dealer does whatever they need to get it scheduled now. The Marketing Team reps can be frustrating, I've learned to not really ask much and just have them look up specificly defined things for me. I got wrong information on a question from them before that luckily I later found the correct info on this board.

Last edited:

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I'm new to the production-scheduling show. How do we determine which orders will be scheduled for production next week? Is it a crap shoot or are orders made on a certain date usually scheduled for production together?
At this point, you might as well ask a magic eight ball 🎱 🙄

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I think we are all a little frustrated. Ford needs to let us off this ride!🎢🎡

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I thought I might get scheduled this week (4/11) since Ford was doing "retail orders only" and my retail order is at 17 weeks of waiting.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650087417977

Maybe I'll get the nod tomorrow, Saturday.
Maybe I'll get scheduled next week for June.
Maybe I'll get scheduled in three or four weeks for July.
Maybe I'll get scheduled in July for September...
Maybe
Maybe

Rk808

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mirai: Volvo XC60; MME
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
With a 11/3 order date was expecting ford chat or new vehicle customer service could give me more information than the dealership. Not to be = they all said the same thing order confirmed and we are busy working it for you per the email we all received mid march. I did find out dealerships get a weekly status on Friday of all vehicles they have on order. Am guessing that folks who called and got better information or the beloved build week may just have a dealer not reading their order status report or let the servicing salesman know.
maybe wrong but out for comment

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
With a 11/3 order date was expecting ford chat or new vehicle customer service could give me more information than the dealership. Not to be = they all said the same thing unscheduled per the email we all received. I did find out dealerships get a weekly status on Friday of all vehicles they have on order. Am guessing that folks who called and got better information or the beloved build week may just have a dealer not reading their order status report or let the servicing salesman know.
maybe wrong but out for comment
"My dealer" has never given me any useful information or answers to my questions. Although, they did remove the parking assist 2.0 about 2 weeks ago, at my request. Can't hurt to try again, right?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650088243249

Rk808

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mirai: Volvo XC60; MME
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
mine either but after monitoring forum for production information and how best to find out more am convinced there is no better information really available other than the weekly report the dealer gets. personally don’t buy the park assist feature removal being a barrier to delivery
I cannot imagine Ford not knowing and tracking outstanding orders and figuring out what has aged and the build plan even if it is behind the public curtain Nor fathom letting an order sit unfilled without pinging the dealer if there was an issue..
admit that cannot help to get a bit of anticipation when similar dated orders get a production date but there is nothing I can personally do to change the outcome. If nothing else that is where am at right now

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I guess the "retail orders only" scheduling notice for week of 4/11 means no actually scheduling. Instead, the 4/18 scheduling notice which will dole out build dates for June, maybe, means that there aren't going to be dealer orders getting build dates scheduled next week. Well, hurrah for that but boo for killing another week of expectations from "those who wait", the retail orders.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650171994407
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650172093917

Kentstater18

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Can anyone tell me what this means?

Ordered 22 AWD ER on 10/4/21, asked the dealer what my priority code was (10) and also asked did any of the same orders come in before mine. His response was a GT for dealer stock.

Does that mean that i'm technically next in line?

Who else ordered the same car, are you getting any updates yet? Guessing it'll be summer but still no build date or VIN

Thanks in advance, happy Easter!

xinlitik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Mustang
Country flag
Can anyone tell me what this means?

Ordered 22 AWD ER on 10/4/21, asked the dealer what my priority code was (10) and also asked did any of the same orders come in before mine. His response was a GT for dealer stock.

Does that mean that i'm technically next in line?

Who else ordered the same car, are you getting any updates yet? Guessing it'll be summer but still no build date or VIN

Thanks in advance, happy Easter!
I dont think anyone can say. GTs are heavily prioritized. I’ve seen people getting a GT ordered in 2022 built within 2 months. Meanwhile you and I are sitting here with premiums from Oct/Nov. for all we know your dealer will get several GTs before yours
Sponsored