Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I thought I might get scheduled this week (4/11) since Ford was doing "retail orders only" and my retail order is at 17 weeks of waiting.
1650087417977.gif

Maybe I'll get the nod tomorrow, Saturday.
Maybe I'll get scheduled next week for June.
Maybe I'll get scheduled in three or four weeks for July.
Maybe I'll get scheduled in July for September...
Maybe
Maybe
Same, I'm 19 weeks and 1 day.
All sorts of info about this. My dealer said that putting the prep kit and removing the feature would "significantly accelerate" my order. I did, but I have zero faith. Maybe it will reduce from 14 to 11 months. 🤨
Who knows... My was automatically removed by Ford... I now have the -$325 and the prep kit. The dealer says they knew nothing about it and I said nothing to Ford; it was automatic.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After I learned about Ford's removal of active parking assist 2.0 several weeks back on this forum, and the "danger" of having an order suspended from the waiting queue unless accepted by customer, I called "my dealer" to request the removal. They did that about 10 days before the scheduling week of 4/11. It was replaced with the "APA pack" on my "additional features" list on my Ford.com account but the $325 price adjustment was not shown. So, despite the "retail orders only" description for the week of 4/11, neither my order nor any other order has apparently been scheduled. Now it is another day-by-day countdown to 4/21 when Ford is expected to schedule the June build dates...

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650218252632

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
After I learned about Ford's removal of active parking assist 2.0 several weeks back on this forum, and the "danger" of having an order suspended from the waiting queue unless accepted by customer, I called "my dealer" to request the removal. They did that about 10 days before the scheduling week of 4/11. It was replaced with the "APA pack" on my "additional features" list on my Ford.com account but the $325 price adjustment was not shown. So, despite the "retail orders only" description for the week of 4/11, neither my order nor any other order has apparently been scheduled. Now it is another day-by-day countdown to 4/21 when Ford is expected to schedule the June build dates...

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650218252632
It's like the Wild Wild West, no two people experience the same thing.

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, AWD Mach E Select Reserved
Occupation
Engineer
Does any one have a rough estimation on how long it takes for an online order to be "scheduled for production" following dealer order submission?

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650305304200

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Does any one have a rough estimation on how long it takes for an online order to be "scheduled for production" following dealer order submission?
I am 11/25 order at 20 weeks with no movement. And i know there are probably others closer to 30 weeks still.

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I am 11/25 order at 20 weeks with no movement. And i know there are probably others closer to 30 weeks still.
I'm in the same boat, late November, still nothing after putting down a 1k deposit at my dealer.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Same for me, ordered 12/3 and just hit 20 weeks, this week, no movement.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650305304200
Whatever the wait turns out to be for you... 9 weeks... 18 weeks... 28 weeks.. 32 and so on...
take this message from Ford to heart:
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650315214058
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650315346346

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have a Mach e and a Polestar 2 ordered. First one delivered wins.
I like your approach.
After waiting for many weeks, I started looking at alternatives to the MME order, waitlisted at multiple dealers and makes of BEV. I now own my first BEV. The MME order is due for delivery maybe this summer/fall. I'll decide what to do about it then.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1650315775840

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Yes roughly 2 to 9 months
This is pretty accurate. Selects seem to be a little quicker. If you ordered a GT in February you probably have your car already. If you ordered a Premium settle in. I got a production date on 4/7 for 5/16. This was 24 weeks or 6 months from order date.
Interesting bit of data regarding allocation… I ordered 2 of the same car the same week. First one was through a dealership and I wasn’t getting any response about signing my order or if it got ordered plus I have no deposit down with that dealer. I got nervous and ordered a second online from another smaller dealer about 100 miles from the first dealer. I thought by ordering online I could track the progress better. Little did I know this isn‘t Amazon and I can’t watch it on a map when it’s 10 stops away. Anyway, got the same production week for both cars.
Sponsored