KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
Tracking to the minute, guaranteed delivery ryv apply to your $2 batteries and other smaller things.. that does not apply for Mach-E as it is much more than $10.

... I thought by ordering online I could track the progress better. ...
Sponsored

Scooter72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Does any one have a rough estimation on how long it takes for an online order to be "scheduled for production" following dealer order submission?

1650305304200.png
I am a 11/30 order for Premium AWD ER in Maryland - no movement. I managed to stay away from this site for a week - was nice to put this out of mind for a bit!

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Does any one have a rough estimation on how long it takes for an online order to be "scheduled for production" following dealer order submission?

1650305304200.png
No. Sadly just no.

thejasingi

First Name
Theja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD ER
I ordered premium AWD ER on 10/25 still no movement on my order.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Yeah, they created the desire as seen by the demand and we all should remember that, like in my case CaRt1 along with Select were 20+ weeks and Premium and GT was 28+ weeks, when I ordered 12/3/21 and not that it my opinion matters, but they should have cleared the backlog, then slowly sold selected models. The demand isn't going away any time soon.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
This is pretty accurate. Selects seem to be a little quicker. If you ordered a GT in February you probably have your car already. If you ordered a Premium settle in. I got a production date on 4/7 for 5/16. This was 24 weeks or 6 months from order date.
Interesting bit of data regarding allocation… I ordered 2 of the same car the same week. First one was through a dealership and I wasn’t getting any response about signing my order or if it got ordered plus I have no deposit down with that dealer. I got nervous and ordered a second online from another smaller dealer about 100 miles from the first dealer. I thought by ordering online I could track the progress better. Little did I know this isn‘t Amazon and I can’t watch it on a map when it’s 10 stops away. Anyway, got the same production week for both cars.
If I had known then what I know now. I would have went the GT route.☹

bvalent

First Name
Barron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid, MME PREM AWD E
Country flag
I ordered on 11/18 premium all wheel drive ER ice white appearance package..dealer is going to switch out the Stock Michelin 225/55 R19, to Michelin Pilot sport all season
245/50 R19 , probably going to be July or august before i see it ...hopefully

xinlitik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Mustang
Country flag
They were okay with that tire size on 7 inch rims? Seems big

donwell

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CR1
Country flag
new to all this, so correct me if i'm wrong, does this mean that they schedule the weeks listed in this schedule over the week beginning 4/18? so if we don't get a build email by the end of the week (?), then your mach-e won't be assembled in that batch?

(for reference, I ordered 12/21/21, RWD CR1, iced blue metallic, so approaching the original 20+ week mark, but realize that 20 weeks was best case scenario)

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
I ordered back on 8/31/2021 (Premium, RWD, Ext Battery, Space White) and have not yet been scheduled. Any advice for how to move up in the queue?
Unfortunately the only answer appears to be, buy one off the lot with ADM

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
new to all this, so correct me if i'm wrong, does this mean that they schedule the weeks listed in this schedule over the week beginning 4/18? so if we don't get a build email by the end of the week (?), then your mach-e won't be assembled in that batch?

(for reference, I ordered 12/21/21, RWD CR1, iced blue metallic, so approaching the original 20+ week mark, but realize that 20 weeks was best case scenario)
Scheduling is done on Thursday’s. If you ordered you MME online you can check your online account on Thursday to see if it was scheduled. Ford no longer sends out emails when you are inititaly scheduled. The email is send a few weeks before your actual build week. If you ordered directly with a dealer you will need to check with your dealer on Thursday. Or if you have your Dealer Sales ID and your order code (4 digit alphanumeric ) you can call or chat ford customer service.

donwell

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CR1
Country flag
Scheduling is done on Thursday’s. If you ordered you MME online you can check your online account on Thursday to see if it was scheduled. Ford no longer sends out emails when you are inititaly scheduled. The email is send a few weeks before your actual build week. If you ordered directly with a dealer you will need to check with your dealer on Thursday. Or if you have your Dealer Sales ID and your order code (4 digit alphanumeric ) you can call or chat ford customer service.
cool, thank you very much!

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
I ordered premium AWD ER on 10/25 still no movement on my order.
I ordered a few days later with Premium AWD ER as well in Virginia. I was told on 3/24 that my order was the earliest order they had that had not been scheduled for production at the dealer. Of course, that means NOTHING about getting scheduled. Still hoping....
Sponsored