Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
I found a dealer with a cancelled customer order from October,2021. It looks like until I made them open the order they didn’t select if they were ok with the active park which maybe is why it hasn’t been scheduled. I don’t know what it means but on the printout it says priority code 19. Just hoping they didn’t miss these windows.

MikeM67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE AWD XR (Man 8/25/2022 Del 10/25/2022)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I’ve got a November 17, 2021 order for a Premium ER AWD that’s not yet scheduled. Anyone with an older Premium ER AWD order out there that’s yet to be scheduled?
I've got a Nov 9, 2021 order (same specs as yours) and crickets.

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I’ve got a November 17, 2021 order for a Premium ER AWD that’s not yet scheduled. Anyone with an older Premium ER AWD order out there that’s yet to be scheduled?
I’m 10/26, in NY, same specs, not yet scheduled

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
November 11th from the top volume ford dealer that got me my F-150 in just about six weeks from order date, and no scheduling on the MME.

NoEntiendoNada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte 1 AWD
Country flag
CR1, AWD, ER, order date: 12/21/2021. Not scheduled yet, even though I saw that some Dec orders for CR1 got May dates. But I don't remember seeing any AWD. So I'm hopeful that I'll make it this time.
Same trim, 12/27 order, nothing for me as well. Confirmed priority code of 10, SoCal area

Ranger Rick

First Name
Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 Ranger, 2006 F-250, 14 & 19 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Tax Adminstration
Country flag
So how long is too long? Where will you draw the line and cancel? Asking for a friend. I know, whole new world and covid and supply chain and and and… tell me it will be worth it.
For me too long is anything longer than it takes a fresh and exciting startup (Polestar, Vinfast, Rivian, etc.) to deliver a comparable vehicle. Two months after ordering my Mach-e I realized that either:

1) FoMoCo is treating some of their customers with certain configurations very poorly (or quite likely favoring those who paid markups even though they publicly state that they think markups are bad) or;

2) they are completely inept and select orders by throwing darts at a wall. Struggling supply chains doesn't explain the seemingly illogical and borderline schizophrenic way that orders seem to be selected.

In response to this, I decided to place an order with one of the many fresh and eager startups. I placed my order 2 months after my Mach-E order and have already been seen a build date come and pass without error and as of last week I have a vehicle slated to be delivered to my door step the first week of June. From order date to expected delivery date we are talking about slightly less than 4 months!

I am now looking at nine months minimum wait time for my Mach-e since my December order got passed up last week (again) for orders very much like mine that were placed in January and February.

I'd wait for Ford if there was a light at the end of the tunnel. If I knew I was on the calendar, even if it meant waiting longer for the delivery, I would wait. However, Ford is going to loose the federal tax credit here really soon, interest rates are continuing to climb at a faster rate in response to ongoing inflation, and I'd literally be spending so much more money waiting for FoMoCo to figure out that orders should be processed in the order they are received not in some random and deranged manner that leaves your customers increasingly angry. However, at this rate if I were to wait, I'm fairly sure my order will be converted from MY 2022 to MY 2023.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'll be 20 weeks into "the wait for scheduling" when 4/28/22 "cleanup" scheduling day happens.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 (Cleanup Scheduling) 1650836813726

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
For me too long is anything longer than it takes a fresh and exciting startup (Polestar, Vinfast, Rivian, etc.) to deliver a comparable vehicle. Two months after ordering my Mach-e I realized that either:

1) FoMoCo is treating some of their customers with certain configurations very poorly (or quite likely favoring those who paid markups even though they publicly state that they think markups are bad) or;

2) they are completely inept and select orders by throwing darts at a wall. Struggling supply chains doesn't explain the seemingly illogical and borderline schizophrenic way that orders seem to be selected.

In response to this, I decided to place an order with one of the many fresh and eager startups. I placed my order 2 months after my Mach-E order and have already been seen a build date come and pass without error and as of last week I have a vehicle slated to be delivered to my door step the first week of June. From order date to expected delivery date we are talking about slightly less than 4 months!

I am now looking at nine months minimum wait time for my Mach-e since my December order got passed up last week (again) for orders very much like mine that were placed in January and February.

I'd wait for Ford if there was a light at the end of the tunnel. If I knew I was on the calendar, even if it meant waiting longer for the delivery, I would wait. However, Ford is going to loose the federal tax credit here really soon, interest rates are continuing to climb at a faster rate in response to ongoing inflation, and I'd literally be spending so much more money waiting for FoMoCo to figure out that orders should be processed in the order they are received not in some random and deranged manner that leaves your customers increasingly angry. However, at this rate if I were to wait, I'm fairly sure my order will be converted from MY 2022 to MY 2023.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 (Cleanup Scheduling) 1650837210432

Ford face plant

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
I just got scheduled 5/30 build week notification. What does “cleanup scheduling”mean on the schedule ?

Me too! Finally. 10/4 order.

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wow that’s

Wow so crazy, not so sure about a model year being converted; I only ordered in end of March so I’m new to the hurry up and wait anticipation. Not only that, I wish I could have ordered a premium ER but only could order select (or GT). Best of luck, I cannot fathom why you are still waiting since December! At this point I may back out and find something else or nothing. Good to note, not the only car on the planet.?

ryannghiem

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia sorento hybrid ex 2021
Occupation
Nail
I ordered my mustang match e 2022 on december 17/2021, but now it still not in production yet. I dont know when they will start. I have to Long wait :((

captcrunch11

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Standard Range RWD
Country flag
I ordered my mustang match e 2022 on december 17/2021, but now it still not in production yet. I dont know when they will start. I have to Long wait :((
Don't stress too much. My 10/21/2021 Premium RWD order still hasn't been scheduled.