ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
I know nothing of how the scheduling pages work and I’m just wondering why the Maverick truck never appears I wanna get one of those hybrids but it doesn’t seem like they’re ever building them although I hear they have sold out.
My dealer won’t take an order or talk about them apparently until the next cycle starts in August

Anybody know what’s up with the maverick and when it’s gonna be built out

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Were there any scheduled during the last two weeks? Still waiting for my October order Premium to be scheduled.
Yes, several folks reported being scheduled for the week of 5/2 both weeks. But no indications they've scheduled many (if any) beyond that yet.

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
From another forum
  1. "Cleanup Scheduling is the attempt to schedule a dealership's unscheduled allocation due to commodity issues or other factors."

So this adds another layer of intrigue for me. Since I ordered in December, I've been checking dealer inventory and until today never saw a single CA-R1 within 500 miles of my location between Ann Arbor and Toledo. Today, there are 3 "Dealer Ordered" R1s within 50 miles, all with VIN numbers, but when you click on the "view window sticker" link you get this:

Attachments

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
Don’t hold your breath?
*frantically breathes in*

...but I want to!!! ?

Jokes aside, last week I stopped by my dealer. I got my Priority Code down to 10 and made sure the Park Assist Prep Kit is on there instead of the actual feature. Those changes maximize my chances.

Ok, back to holding my breath! ?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
  1. "Cleanup Scheduling is the attempt to schedule a dealership's unscheduled allocation due to commodity issues or other factors."

So this adds another layer of intrigue for me. Since I ordered in December, I've been checking dealer inventory and until today never saw a single CA-R1 within 500 miles of my location between Ann Arbor and Toledo. Today, there are 3 "Dealer Ordered" R1s within 50 miles, all with VIN numbers, but when you click on the "view window sticker" link you get this:
Interesting. I’ve never seen that. I’ll be interested if anyone has any info. I found a cancelled order on either cars.com or auto trader. Don’t just use the ford site.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
*frantically breathes in*

...but I want to!!! ?

Jokes aside, last week I stopped by my dealer. I got my Priority Code down to 10 and made sure the Park Assist Prep Kit is on there instead of the actual feature. Those changes maximize my chances.

Ok, back to holding my breath! ?
I need to work on priority code angle. I don’t know mine. Will find out Monday.

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
Somehow my first order CR1 was built as a priority code 10 but when I ordered I had priority code 19. My second order of a Premium was submitted as a priority code 12. The CR1 was built about 3 months after order (early Jan 22 build on early Oct order). My late Oct order isn’t scheduled yet.

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
What does cleanup scheduling mean?
It means that there are men on base and the next batter can advanced the runner(s) home. Sorry could not resist. In all seriousness, it's a final build plan for that week after fully assessing which parts are on hand and organize a refined build order in the plant.
Sponsored