anon

First Name
Tushar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
CR1 AWD ER, ordered 2/27. Just got an update from my dealer that park assist has been removed and 325$ will be credited if you want the order by 2022.

Is this common? Does this mean it soon will go into production too and can expect an email?

Sorry just anxious if this vehicle is worth the wait.
Sponsored

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
Finally received a production week schedule of July 11. Original order was 10/29 for a Rapid Red, Premium ER AWD. Hoping it more or less holds and there are no dealer games attempted at delivery!

Dave

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It appears the all the orders that have been waiting will be completed by mid August. Then September will start ordering for the 2023 units.
I'd like to be "exhilarated" but so many disappointments in Ford's MME allocating system and delays have seared that out of me. My order is 24 weeks old with no build date in sight. If I got a July build date (which seems unlikely), delivery would be in the 15 Aug-1 Oct time frame.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/16) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1653706217798

received from Ford a few weeks after ordering, i.e. 4-5 months ago.

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Shadow Black AWD
Occupation
Production date 6/27/2022
Country flag
My June 27th Build date just turned into the following
ETA: Scheduled to be built the week of July 11th, 2022

I was told this change happened on May 12th which is the same day they told me the June date. I am really getting tired of this. So now mid August is the earliest I will have my vehicle but they can turn around GTs in 3 months.

JoeBeach

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium 2WD ER, F150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered my Mach-e Premium with RWD and ER on 3 Feb 2022.
Received email 5/26/2022
"2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 20, 2022."

It directed me to my Ford page whee is said it was scheduled for build week of 6/27/2022.
I do not understand the scheduling pages showon on this thread.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/16) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 scheduled

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I do not understand the scheduling pages showon on this thread.
I've found that the only consistent thing about Ford's system is the inconsistency...

I've received not a single email about a scheduled build week but stumbled on it by randomly checking the reservations page (and inspecting the page response payload for my VIN that should have been in a scheduling email) and later received the email from my dealer with said info yet still no Ford email (beyond the fake-out hype email that just adds salt to the wound of waiting).

I've seen screenshots of the order reservations page from others that have information in different places than I see on my own (e.g., pricing above order status while my pricing is -only- in the pricing summary section).

I've seen information from my latest order preview (from the dealer) not showing up on the reservations page (active park prep kit) but then show up a month or two later to reflect that change.

I've seen the scheduled build week hop all over the place with no email or notification.

Best bet is to not question any of the above! Or perhaps start taking bets on some of the above and seeing if you can win some money in the process!

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Shadow Black AWD
Occupation
Production date 6/27/2022
Country flag
On the Mach E Club Forum the people have all but given up on trying to guess what Ford is going to do. I am no longer excited, Ford killed that in like the 5th month for me. At this point just deliver my vehicle. I will never place another order for a car through Ford because of the incompetence I have seen. Why am I still waiting when people with the same spec that ordered months after me have received their vehicles. Makes no sense. If I am not driving this car in August I will find any other electric vehicle and buy.

The only problem is Kia’s offerings are ugly and no Frunk. Tesla are expensive for crappie build quality and service. Everyone else’s offerings are Vaporware. Volvo/Polstar would be the only next choice, unless you guys have any better suggestions?

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.mustangsbymike.com
Vehicles
2014 F350 LB Platinum 2001 Bullitt 2022 MME Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My build week was pushed to 7/25. But here is the good news, I actually received a Ford email re; the new date.

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear MICHAEL RADEMACHER,
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of July 25, 2022.
Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate. But even if your schedule needs adjusting, we’re working to build a vehicle that is everything you expect from a Ford.
In your Built Order Status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FMTK3SS6NMA40106.

Sponsored