MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Ordered my Select on March 12. Was just told by Ford that my Production date is early July!
Did you contact ford? Or did they email you?
Sponsored

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I was wondering if those scheduling week information apply to cars from other markets as well. Canadian customer here...

1stFord

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Panamera ehybrid, '17 NSX, '16 Cayenne Turbo S
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
yeah, based on Vulnox’s post, looks like we’re getting close. I am slapping myself as last week my dealer said they had a ice white one available at msrp. I was going to go pick it up the next day but when I called in the morning someone was already signing the paperwork for it. Lesson learned…don’t even wait 2 hours to decide when one’s available lol
What dealer in California had one at msrp????? I think we should put together a list of the dealers who do not markup ones that are cancelled or come into inventory.

patch281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select on order
Wohoo! Got a build date of 7/25 on my select RWD with C/T package! Order placed 2/14/22 in the southern USA. I hope that gives others hope!

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Wohoo! Got a build date of 7/25 on my select RWD with C/T package! Order placed 2/14/22 in the southern USA. I hope that gives others hope!
did your status update today? or did you not check last Thursday? Trying to see if they are scheduling on non Thursdays now.

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'95 Mazda RX-7, Prius, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I used the chat feature from the Ford web site, they needed an order number and dealership code to look it up. I thought I was supposed to receive an email when they have the parts to begin production, maybe that will happen soon (?).

gmwalk

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Speed 3, Honda Civic, Toyota Sequioa, Yamaha
Country flag
I ordered a GT-AWD, ice-blue metallic on March 15. Just got a production date of 7/4. I don't think I will be buying it, however. So it will end up i dealer stock.

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
What dealer in California had one at msrp????? I think we should put together a list of the dealers who do not markup ones that are cancelled or come into inventory.
this was Walnut Creek Ford. They made it a point when I checked out the mach e that they don’t do ADM for it. They’ve had 2 cars they’ve called me on so far, the first was a color I didn’t want, so I chose to wait. The second was my color, I was just too slow to get there to buy it. Kicking myself now since I still don’t have a prod date

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD ER on 11/21 - no date yet. Hopefully it will arrive by November this year!
Fingers crossed for you and I. I think we will both get August build dates :)

Rk808

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mirai: Volvo XC60; MME
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
11/3/21 premium AWD std range
found out from Ford the dreaded active park assist 2.0 needed to be changed to a prep kit to avoid further delays in scheduling for production. Called the dealer and they fixed it So hoping for a production schedule this Thursday. Not sure when the hold was placed as Ford told me all was good a month ago.

For all of you wondering there is allot of discussion on the threads you can search for more details I recommend call or chat with Ford once per week to ensure your not in chip hold purgatory when in zone for being scheduled.

not very efficient but will bet their computer systems were not designed for customer engagement that’s becoming the new normal

will update if production schedule is received on Thursday

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD ER on 11/21 - no date yet. Hopefully it will arrive by November this year!
I ordered on 11/25 and I did not think that ordering under 2 months after the Model year opened for orders, that we might be close to being bumped into the next model year haha.

If we do get July build dates this go around, I imagine it will be pushed into August anyways.

sherry4464

First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR RWD Premium
Country flag
Got a 7/25 production week for my premium SR 2WD, ordered 1/14/22.

psleb

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E RT1 AWD (Ordered), 2017 Ford Explorer
Country flag
Ordered 12/28 Rt1 AWD just got set for production week of 7/4

Caffeine

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Electronics Eng.
Country flag
Not sure how this works. Dealer told me my build week was May 30th. website only says "order confirmed" Any idea how long it takes to change to in production. or if there is another method of checking?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/23) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1653429573458
Sponsored