NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Well it is a bit strange that all the Selects have been scheduled. When I ordered (Jan 14th) one of the reasons I went with the CA Route 1 was because it and the GT were showing 20+ week waits while the Premium and I believe the Select were both showing 28+ weeks. Ironically this is my 20th week now, still not even scheduled...
Selects were advertised as 20+ weeks at the time. It was the GT's and Premiums that were listed as 28+. Which still obviously doesn't make any sense as GT's have always been cranked out quicker than CaRt1s...
Sponsored

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
I ordered a red Premium XR on 2/19, almost exact same date, though mine is an AWD. From Illinois. I am hoping your update presages good news for me soon as well.
Just got a notification from my dealer that my build day is June 4(5/30 build week)

Todd44

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, MME Select, Red, RWD ordered 3/17/22
Occupation
Software Developer Manager
Country flag
I’ve been watching this site for a while and finally created a login. Select RWD with the comfort package ordered 2/24 and crickets…Ive tried to be patient with the dealer as they did confirm I’ll get the X-plan pricing and no ADM, but now they just seem lazy. No communication from rep and I asked about the prep kit and he said he didn’t hear about it and not to trust these forums, lot of bad info….sounded like someone who doesnt like and informed customer. No chance I see car within my 20 weeks.

Just wish I could get a VIN or something besides the “unschedule-clean” status
Same here, except ordered a month later, but my dealer texts me weekly with “not scheduled yet”, not sure if that’s better or worse…

MeIIo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Select
Country flag
Anyone get scheduled today yet?

captcrunch11

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Standard Range RWD
Country flag
At this point, I dread weekly scheduling updates. My 10/21 build has been pushed back 4 times now. I just checked and they moved me back another week to 7/11. Frankly, this is incredibly unprofessional. Ford needs to stick to their build dates and ensure that they actually have the parts necessary before scheduling a customer order.

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This week coming up makes 28 weeks for me with no build date.
At this point, I am anticipating waiting over a year to have the car in hand and right at the end of the model year. Honestly if I had the option, I would defer to be one of the early 2023's once we know what the updates/changes are. Would hate to be one of the last 22's and then a nice new feature comes out for 23's just a few weeks later. I understand that is how evolving tech works and its going to be outdated no matter when I buy it, but for new tech I normally always wait for a new model to avoid that feeling of missing out so quickly.

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
This week coming up makes 28 weeks for me with no build date.
At this point, I am anticipating waiting over a year to have the car in hand and right at the end of the model year. Honestly if I had the option, I would defer to be one of the early 2023's once we know what the updates/changes are. Would hate to be one of the last 22's and then a nice new feature comes out for 23's just a few weeks later. I understand that is how evolving tech works and its going to be outdated no matter when I buy it, but for new tech I normally always wait for a new model to avoid that feeling of missing out so quickly.
Nothing yet here either. I'm at almost 26 weeks now. Order premium ext AWD and I anticipate an August build date at this point, or hopefully my dealer has one come available sooner.

Last edited:

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Nope...Compatibility. No roofs :rolleyes: I guess the roof recall was the big issue for future Premium orders. They had to take them from somewhere right? Explains why all the GT's and Selects are still pumping out.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Hoping for August build for me... should mean I would get it before the end of the year I hope

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
As I approach 6 months of waiting without a build date, these last couple of "scheduling Thursdays" have been the worst. Seeing orders placed months after mine getting build dates is particularly frustrating and disheartening. If I'd known at the time of my order that Ford would disfavor Premium and CR1 models, I may not have ordered a Ford MME at all. Ford can't count me as a "competitor conversion" because I bought a great Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd while waiting and waiting and waiting for the MME. (I probably should have put this in the "grumpy" thread.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1654196955072

madredhatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
As I approach 6 months of waiting without a build date, these last couple of "scheduling Thursdays" have been the worst. Seeing orders placed months after mine getting build dates is particularly frustrating and disheartening. If I'd known at the time of my order that Ford would disfavor Premium and CR1 models, I may not have ordered a Ford MME at all. Ford can't count me as a "competitor conversion" because I bought a great Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd while waiting and waiting and waiting for the MME. (I probably should have put this in the "grumpy" thread.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1654196955072
It seems like a lot of the December orders will end up getting August build dates so we shouldn't have to wait too much longer. It has been frustrating seeing the other trims move a lot faster though. In hindsight, I would have bought a GT to get up the pecking order.

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
My dealer claims that my order has been moved to a "priority status" and we could hear any day. That said I am also a diehard Bills fan so that shows my gullibility and eternal hope for the future.....
Sponsored