Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
It seems like a lot of the December orders will end up getting August build dates so we shouldn't have to wait too much longer. It has been frustrating seeing the other trims move a lot faster though. In hindsight, I would have bought a GT to get up the pecking order.
Yeah, I've seen plenty of premium models ordered in November get scheduled for July, so I think us December folks are up next in August. And I am right there with ya - wish I would have just gotten a GT at this point. I told my dealer to let me know if they ever have any spares no matter the model as long as its extended range
Sponsored

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Shadow Black AWD
Occupation
Production date 6/27/2022
Country flag
This is nuts. I checked today and I have been pushed to 7/18. I am getting tired of this. Every week I check I am pushed back another week. 6/27, 7/4, 7/11 now 7/18. WOW! Excitement is gone I just need a car at this point.

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This is nuts. I checked today and I have been pushed to 7/18. I am getting tired of this. Every week I check I am pushed back another week. 6/27, 7/4, 7/11 now 7/18. WOW! Excitement is gone I just need a car at this point.
I am starting to think that having no scheduled date might be better than being teased with pushbacks every week. That being said....I'm sure even when I do get scheduled it will get delayed even more :(

Bt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mazda 3
Country flag
So I got an email from Ford. I noticed a date last week for July 4th. Now I'm scheduled for June 27th week.

Ordered 1/3/22 out of Eastern Iowa with an eAwd MME CR1.

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I ordered 2/11/22. Select with the comfort package. I assume I am hearing crickets because the comfort package needs more chips.

Caffeine

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Electronics Eng.
Country flag
I don't understand. Production week is Now, but the car's won't be built until July?

srtiffany

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'd say you're close...my MME Select RWD no options, ordered 3/16/22 is scheduled for 7/11/22.
After yesterday's update, I've been rescheduled to 7/25/22. Let the games begin.

Flyn55

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mic and mme on order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting. I received the notice from Ford that my Prem RWD wa s to be built the week of 6/20. I received an up date today for build the week of 6/27. This is the fourth move of the build date. Why not send the build notice when parts are being assembled. At this rate I’ll be lucky to have it by September.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Zero options on my Select, will order interior protection and window visors when I get my points.

I guess I can say I miss not having memory for seat positions, always adjust the seat to and fro. Of course I am taking care of the problem by ordering a second unit.

No scheduling next week.

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
I ordered 2/11/22. Select with the comfort package. I assume I am hearing crickets because the comfort package needs more chips.
Worried I’m in same boat as you. 2/24 order with nothing even with dealer claiming I’m one of their priority orders. Each Thursday goes by with no news.

Might have made a mistake selling my car too soon. Got a great offer from Carmax and wife is a teacher and daughter home from college so had and extra car. Now thinking wife will be back to school and daughter back at college before i have any chance of seeing my MME.

Just keep hoping I’m one of those ones that they missed the “scheduled production” emails and I’ll skip right to delivery date

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Nope...Compatibility. No roofs :rolleyes: I guess the roof recall was the big issue for future Premium orders. They had to take them from somewhere right? Explains why all the GT's and Selects are still pumping out.
Just fyi the roofs were not removed or replaced on the recall, just resealed from inside the car. The windshields however were removed, and it seems as reported that 10-50% of those cracked and need replacing. You’d think there’s be enough windshields to cover that but who knows nowadays with all the logistics delays. (I have a job 1 mme built 12/2021 and had the recall done. My windshield cracked and needed replacing. Also now waiting for a second ‘22 premium awd er ordered 2/6/22!)

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I have read elsewhere on the forum that hv battery delivery delays to the plant have caused 20 days of delays/shutdowns this year. I think they’re likely having all kinds of unexpected parts delivery issues other than just chips.

jaklou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White RWD Select ordered 3/28, no prod date
Country flag
I'd say you're close...my MME Select RWD no options, ordered 3/16/22 is scheduled for 7/11/22.
Curious as to what date you received notice that you have a production date. I ordered my rwd select on 3/28 and am anxiously waiting for our notice

bencarob

First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I never know how to interpret these production schedules. Does it tell you anything about when you could expect your order to be built?

I ordered my Premium eAWD on 1/31/2022, and haven't heard anything about delivery or production date. Has anyone else with a similar order and timing heard anything?
Sponsored