ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
finally, after several calls and emails I got my mach e out of the stuck "unscheduled compatibility" had to talk with the manager since my salesman kept coming back with "there's nothing they can change" it was the parking assist prep kit, knocked 200+ off the price and it's now in unscheduled-clean. Hoping for a production date soon.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
finally, after several calls and emails I got my mach e out of the stuck "unscheduled compatibility" had to talk with the manager since my salesman kept coming back with "there's nothing they can change" it was the parking assist prep kit, knocked 200+ off the price and it's now in unscheduled-clean. Hoping for a production date soon.
How did you find out it was in unscheduled compatibility? I am concerned since mine hasn't been scheduled yet

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
How did you find out it was in unscheduled compatibility? I am concerned since mine hasn't been scheduled yet
Your dealer should be able to tell you. You can also contact ford, easiest is through chat https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support#chat

Give them your dealer sales code (6-digits usually starts with a letter) and your order code ( 4 digits Alphanumeric). There will give you some BS as the order is in processing and will be scheduled in the first available production week, blah blah blah, ask them specifically if the secondary status is unschedule-clean.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Are these dates "up to date"? I thought there was a video going around yesterday mentioning that for won't schedule anything this month.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thanks to Admin for posting.
This 5/9/22 schedule week is exactly the same as for 4/18/22, 4/25/22, and 5/2/22.
Day 150 (21 weeks) of waiting and no build date for me either.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1652230010845

Last edited:

shelnian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford website indicates the dealer can make changes to orders after placed on website, https://www.ford.com/buy-site-wide-...your vehicle, you,further changes can be made. If dealer is playing dumb, I recommend go down to the dealer and insist somebody help ensure the park assist is changed to a prep kit (-$325), and print out a revised order sheet for you. While there, make sure the priority code is a 10. They can change that too.

Rk808

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mirai: Volvo XC60; MME
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
ordered Premium awd 11/3. Friend ordered select a month later and just got scheduled for may. At least the scheduling is starting to hit for orders in Oct/Nov (except GT which is a class by itself)

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford website indicates the dealer can make changes to orders after placed on website, https://www.ford.com/buy-site-wide-...your vehicle, you,further changes can be made. If dealer is playing dumb, I recommend go down to the dealer and insist somebody help ensure the park assist is changed to a prep kit (-$325), and print out a revised order sheet for you. While there, make sure the priority code is a 10. They can change that too.
What does the priority code mean?

Also I was able to check and my is in the unscheduled clean state. As far as changing the order, could I say update from a premium to California route 1 without impacting the build date or resetting it?

shelnian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I went in to change the park assist to a prep kit, I asked about changing the CR1 to a premium and was told I couldn't change the model. Dealer indicated all I could do was change exterior color or add AWD. If I wanted a premium, it would be a new order. Priority code is a way for the dealer to tell Ford which cars it has ordered have highest priority. They can set it between 10 and 19, 10 being highest priority and 19 being lowest. If it's a small dealer with few orders, this may not mean much. When I accepted changing park assist prep kit, I requested the priority code be changed to 10, based on what I read in this forum. It was 19 on original order. Don't know if it made a difference, but I felt better.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When I went in to change the park assist to a prep kit, I asked about changing the CR1 to a premium and was told I couldn't change the model. Dealer indicated all I could do was change exterior color or add AWD. If I wanted a premium, it would be a new order. Priority code is a way for the dealer to tell Ford which cars it has ordered have highest priority. They can set it between 10 and 19, 10 being highest priority and 19 being lowest. If it's a small dealer with few orders, this may not mean much. When I accepted changing park assist prep kit, I requested the priority code be changed to 10, based on what I read in this forum. It was 19 on original order. Don't know if it made a difference, but I felt better.
One other question, I assume if my order is unscheduled clean it means the park assist prep kit was already taken care of I assume?

shelnian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One other question, I assume if my order is unscheduled clean it means the park assist prep kit was already taken care of I assume?
I would ask the dealer. The dealer indicated Ford notified them about the park assist.

bdbrown

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium 4X
Country flag
I finally cracked. Ordered 22 weeks ago through a dealer that anticipated April delivery, still no build date means earliest delivery now ~ Fall or later? Communication from Ford? None.

Ordered Polestar 2 LR AWD yesterday, delivery in 10-15 days. God speed you patient people.

kwlinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would assume so... otherwise you would have a compatibility issue. Mine didn't change to unscheduled-clean until after I was changed to the prep kit. If you look at your order online at the Ford website under additional features it should now say Active Park Assist Prep Kit if the change was made (as least mind did).

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1652016483749
Sponsored