Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
I would assume so... otherwise you would have a compatibility issue. Mine didn't change to unscheduled-clean until after I was changed to the prep kit. If you look at your order online at the Ford website under additional features it should now say Active Park Assist Prep Kit if the change was made (as least mind did).

1652016483749.png
Son-of-a..... been waiting since Oct, I'm less than happy. Thanks for pointing this out.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1652021548627
Sponsored

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Thanks looks like the dealer is on top of it and updated mine already. I guess we will see if I ever get this car, should have ordered the RT1 since it had faster delivery times

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Thanks looks like the dealer is on top of it and updated mine already. I guess we will see if I ever get this car, should have ordered the RT1 since it had faster delivery times
I ordered my RT1 in November, still no build date, don't think that would've helped you much :( .

Ljames

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach CRt 1 (ordered not delivered)
Country flag
Another disappointment week??? 12/21/2021, CR1, AWD, ER (Georgetown, Texas). Anyone with matching specs get scheduled yet?

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Another disappointment week??? 12/21/2021, CR1, AWD, ER (Georgetown, Texas). Anyone with matching specs get scheduled yet?
Matching Spec, ordered November '21, still no build date. I just got my unscheduled-compatibility issue resolved, I'd suggest you reach out to ford to make sure your's isn't stuck in that state.

Pangea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW CC, 2022 Mach E Rte 1- ordered
Country flag
I was just curious if anyone knew which month last year they began converting orders to the next year's model? I'm sure some of us (I ordered mid Jan) may end up with a 2023 at the rate we are going!

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
Ordered 2/25/22 and got my build week today of 6/6. Ordered a GT.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Same specs, ordered 12/3/21, unscheduled clean and no build date yet.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I finally cracked. Ordered 22 weeks ago through a dealer that anticipated April delivery, still no build date means earliest delivery now ~ Fall or later? Communication from Ford? None.

Ordered Polestar 2 LR AWD yesterday, delivery in 10-15 days. God speed you patient people.
I warped under stress, rather than cracked. ;) I bought an Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd but at 22 weeks of waiting for my MME order to be scheduled, I'm still holding onto that order until the MME is delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1652222948685

I'm miffed at Ford's poor communication and apparent arbitrariness in the allocation of MME. Not to mention "my dealer" keeping me at bottom priority for 22 weeks and having to be told to alter the ADA2.0 to "pack".

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
I warped under stress, rather than cracked. ;) I bought an Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd but at 22 weeks of waiting for my MME order to be scheduled, I'm still holding onto that order until the MME is delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/9) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 1652222948685

I'm miffed at Ford's poor communication and apparent arbitrariness in the allocation of MME. Not to mention "my dealer" keeping me at bottom priority for 22 weeks and having to be told to alter the ADA2.0 to "pack".
Yes I think it is legitimate to question if Ford will ever deliver on the premium and rt1 orders they clearly move to the back of the line.

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
Yes I think it is legitimate to question if Ford will ever deliver on the premium and rt1 orders they clearly move to the back of the line.
My premium was / is still missing park assist prep kit, even though I’ve asked for it to be corrected multiple times. Don’t attribute malice when incompetence is possible.

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
My premium was / is still missing park assist prep kit, even though I’ve asked for it to be corrected multiple times. Don’t attribute malice when incompetence is possible.
I was told over and over again that there was nothing they could change on the order by the salesman until I called the manager, first rep they transferred me to suddenly saw the issue and corrected it.

Rec329

First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e (on order)
Country flag

I've hit that point too. Looking for an EV6 at the moment. My dealer called me over the weekend and offered a premium for a $10k markup. They finally admitted its taking around 9-12 mos to take delivery of Premium ER AWD models. If communication had been better I wouldn't be so frustrated.

TVSPOT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Occupation
TV Director
Country flag
Ordered 2/25/22 and got my build week today of 6/6. Ordered a GT.
Here's to hoping I get my build date this week too. I ordered a GT as well, the week after you. LOL
Sponsored