ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Such a dumb question here. So How often and when should I check to see if they have scheduled my build? I placed my order on 3/11/22 for a select AWD SR.
Same build here ordered 3/27…. I think you get an email. Or login to your Ford.com and view your order. Some people have said it takes a couple weeks to get an email but idk !! I was feeling like it’s gonna be thanksgiving but with the recall, whoooo knows
Sponsored

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It seems Ford is scheduling other models of MME for delivery to California that were ordered 3 months after my Premium AWD ER red order also in California. I'm at 193 days (27.6 weeks) of waiting without a build date. Model e CEO Farley: Grumpiness is tending toward resentment at the apparent unfairness of the corporate decision to produce more Select and GT, over CR1 and Premium models.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (6/20) For Build Weeks 7/18 and 7/25 1655575035867

Deepcscuba

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Technical Support
Country flag
11/27 Premium AWD ER. Getting sick of the unfairness of this.

dabig

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Such a dumb question here. So How often and when should I check to see if they have scheduled my build? I placed my order on 3/11/22 for a select AWD SR.
I've been watching for several weeks now and it seems like Thursdays are the day. I ordered 1/21/22 for AWD Select and have a build date of 7/18.

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
Same - 11/27 Premium AWD ER and nothing. I need a car. Had I known this was going to take so long I would have gladly bought GT and enjoyed the car this summer. At this point, I'll be lucky to get mine in October as the temps begin to drop

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Same - 11/27 Premium AWD ER and nothing. I need a car. Had I known this was going to take so long I would have gladly bought GT and enjoyed the car this summer. At this point, I'll be lucky to get mine in October as the temps begin to drop
I ordered a Select, SR, RWD with comfort/technology on 10/1/21 and had a build DAY of 6/4. Because of the recall it has still not been built. I was in the 5/23, then 5/30 build week.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
I ordered a GTPE on 3/4/22, I don't know where this GT's are getting built faster than the rest. I still have no build date. My previous order- premium ext awd( ordered on August 19, 2021- still is not delivered) I cancelled due to the dealer being uncooperative/ not going to honor anything we agreed to. So now I'm at the point of "maybe next week" every week. If I don't get this car before Christmas, I will move on to something different, I don't want to but this whole process has been a joke. For a well established company like Ford, total mess!
Sorry, just my 2cents and rant. Have a great father's day!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered a GTPE on 3/4/22, I don't know where this GT's are getting built faster than the rest. I still have no build date. My previous order- premium ext awd( ordered on August 19, 2021- still is not delivered) I cancelled due to the dealer being uncooperative/ not going to honor anything we agreed to. So now I'm at the point of "maybe next week" every week. If I don't get this car before Christmas, I will move on to something different, I don't want to but this whole process has been a joke. For a well established company like Ford, total mess!
Sorry, just my 2cents and rant. Have a great father's day!
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (6/20) For Build Weeks 7/18 and 7/25 1655668518789

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
I need help with interpreting the info I got from Ford Chat. My previous news was that my Dec 16 order was scheduled for the week of July 4, 2022.

The Chat rep pasted this into our conversation. It appears to be originally formatted as a table that didn't cleanly line up in the chat window:

Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays
Status  ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (2022-07-06) Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EM Jun-16-2022 Aug-18-2022 Aug-24-2022

June-16-2022 was last Thursday, an "update day." I'm trying to decipher the 2022-07-06, Aug-18-2022 and Aug-24-2022 entries. Should I interpret July 6 (a Wednesday) as my actual start date, which is within my stated build week? Or should I interpret that my build date has been pushed into mid August (18-24)?

Anyone know how to read these tea leaves?

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I need help with interpreting the info I got from Ford Chat. My previous news was that my Dec 16 order was scheduled for the week of July 4, 2022.

The Chat rep pasted this into our conversation. It appears to be originally formatted as a table that didn't cleanly line up in the chat window:

Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays
Status  ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (2022-07-06) Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EM Jun-16-2022 Aug-18-2022 Aug-24-2022

June-16-2022 was last Thursday, an "update day." I'm trying to decipher the 2022-07-06, Aug-18-2022 and Aug-24-2022 entries. Should I interpret July 6 (a Wednesday) as my actual start date, which is within my stated build week? Or should I interpret that my build date has been pushed into mid August (18-24)?

Good question.. I swear, something new pops up, everyday. 🤦‍♂️

LeanneL

First Name
Leanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTP
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

Status  ETA

June 16 is Status Date/Time, Scheduled to date is your scheduled build date. I am assuming that Aug 18-24 are ETA?

USC

First Name
USC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACHE
Country flag
It is correct ETA is Aug 18-24 .

I got the same chat response i the confirmed with leadler

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
ETA is 'estimated time of arrival' I presume? For a moment, I interpreted it as 'estimated time of assembly.'